dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Helen Moore ain’t goin nowhere!

Plus he’s Jeruh’s pet cat, so there’s that
I don't know where people get this shit. McCarthy was the one who talked Moore into staying, he had offers to leave.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Saints vs Broncos game is some really bad football

I can’t ever remember a game having to be played with the emergency QB as the starter. In this case it’s the WR and RB for the Broncos taking snaps at QB.

I can remember an emergency QB coming in for a few plays before. But never having to play an entire game.
More NFL league office FAIL

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wednesday afternoon football. I'm down with it, even when it's as sloppy as this has been so far...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was a perfect illustration of how the Ravens offense is cobbled together today. Just aweful clock management.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Prescott is a lot better than Goff, it isnt really close either.
That there was one of the most ridiculous statements I have read in some time. Consider how are season has turned out without Dak, then suggest he not get paid. These idiots from the zone.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You've got to come down with that pass if you're Dionte Johnson.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Who had Hollywood Brown catching a 70 yard td from Trace McSorley? Anyone?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looking at the Steelers remaining schedule they could very easily go undefeated if they can get past Buffalo

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looking at the Steelers remaining schedule they could very easily go undefeated if they can get past Buffalo
It's not out of the question. On paper at least that's the toughest opponent left.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

We nearly beat them and are one of the worst teams with the most injuries in the league.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully the Skins topple them. I'm rooting for every NFCE team but us the rest of the way.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Prescott is a lot better than Goff, it isnt really close either.
Certainly based on the train wreck we have been since he went down his value to us at least is through the roof...pay the kid, shore up your O and secondary +/- D line and lets go
And for fucks sake go get ET to pair with Wilson...imagine that hard hitting duo!!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And they will lay an egg in the playoffs...they just do not impress

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And for fucks sake go get ET to pair with Wilson...imagine that hard hitting duo!!!
Its way past time to quit thinking about Earl Thomas. Not one team in this league wants him.

He's a train wreck on and off the field at this point.

Top Bottom