LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nolan has to fucking go. He may not be running that idiotic gimmick defense anymore, but what he is running is still not as effective. There's a reason why he's been out of the league for years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nolan has to fucking go. He may not be running that idiotic gimmick defense anymore, but what he is running is still not as effective. There's a reason why he's been out of the league for years.

I don’t remember the specifics, but the last time a defense was statistically this bad was the last time Nolan coached a defense

So Nolan was historically bad the last time he coached, then MM brings him in only to have him coach the statistically worst defense in the NFL

I’m not sure why MM would think Nolan would be better this time around

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone really want us to win this game?
Not really I suppose. But I hate losing to the Redskins. Doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but mainly because Redskins' fans are an insufferable and delusional lot.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t remember the specifics, but the last time a defense was statistically this bad was the last time Nolan coached a defense

So Nolan was historically bad the last time he coached, then MM brings him in only to have him coach the statistically worst defense in the NFL

I’m not sure why MM would think Nolan would be better this time around
Unfortunately, he's going to get another year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have so many injuries that we just put in a player at DB who I have NEVER heard of or even knew was on our team

#33 who?

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not really I suppose. But I hate losing to the Redskins. Doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but mainly because Redskins' fans are an insufferable and delusional lot.
Throw in the Ginas and Shegals...fuck 'em all

Top Bottom