Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
players don't give a shit about the draft. they're playing for pride and their jobs.
And the coaches are coaching for theirs.

Not to mention playoff game checks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders are looking pretty damn good again vs the Chiefs.

Carr is finally looking like a seasoned vet who’s in command of his offense

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Raiders are looking pretty damn good again vs the Chiefs.

Carr is finally looking like a seasoned vet who’s in command of his offense
Chucky's got 'em playing some ball.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Too bad Chucky cost the team a draft pick from not wearing his mask on the sidelines

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not lucky....Everyone in the defensive backfield not named Harrison Smith is a ham-and-egger.
While that is true, that ball was so dead on the defender's hands (he was so irrelevant I've forgot his name already), even a ham and egger's 8 year old kid should have been able to bring it in.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jason Witten with the go ahead touchdown for Vegas.

Coaching matters

If he was still on the Cowboys with Garrett as the HC that catch would have been on the 1 yard line and he would have been stopped without crossing the goal line

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Qby9kEc.gif
Nice call bb.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mahomes is just playing on another level
Been watching football for 50 plus years, dont know how many rings he will end up with, but Mahomes is as good as anybody I have ever seen, Has a remarkable ability to hit whatever he aims at no matter how far away with touch. I envy Chiefs fans, they get to watch him 10 more years unless he gets hurt.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Been watching football for 50 plus years, dont know how many rings he will end up with, but Mahomes is as good as anybody I have ever seen, Has a remarkable ability to hit whatever he aims at no matter how far away with touch. I envy Chiefs fans, they get to watch him 10 more years unless he gets hurt.

Sometimes he looks like a grown up playing with a group of teenagers. He just makes it look so damn easy

He already got hurt once and still broke a shitload of records even with missing games due to injury

I suspect he’s either going to get injured again or the front office is going to want him to change his play to keep him from taking so many risks in the next 2-3 seasons

He’s too valuable to let run around like he does. But if they try to reign him in to protect him then you change who he is as a player

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dez Bryant, who Zoners said we would rue not bringing back.

Two games, 4 catches, 28 yds

Top Bottom