dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another day, another Cowboy starter to IR.

1:34 p.m. – The Cowboys on Saturday placed rookie center Tyler Biadasz on Reserve/Injured and activated Brandon Knight from Reserve/Injured-Designated for Return.

Biadasz, a four-game starter at center, injured his hamstring in pre-game warmups Nov. 8 and was unable to play against the Steelers. Joe Looney stepped in against Pittsburgh.

Biadasz must stay on IR for a minimum of three weeks, according to league rules.

Knight, who spent the last three games on IR after a knee scope, has started three games at left tackle for an injured Tyron Smith (IR; neck) this season. Knight provides depth at tackle or guard.

The Cowboys also elevated center Adam Redmond and cornerback Rashard Robinson from the practice squad ahead of Sunday's game at Minnesota.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez with his first catch as a Raven

Oops my bad, it’s incomplete, it hit him in the hands and he couldn’t hold on as he hit the ground

Dez still gonna Dez
Other than that, Ravens are moving looking better on offense so far than they did last week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The game starts in 5 minutes and Direct TV is still showing the screen that they show before the Chanel becomes active.

Usually they go to pregame stuff a half hour before the game

Is there something going on with the game I’m not aware of?
7f7ab2ddd74425c92221f6c8ebcb13e9.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thought they had time for one more quick pass into the end zone at the end of the half there but can't grumble too much about that half overall.
I was a bit surprised at the decision being as it was 2nd and goal from the 2. But then I saw the clock and was okay with getting 3 there.

How's things in GB, EC? Good to see you posting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What is with Gallop dropping passes?

He is usually pretty sure handed

Top Bottom