Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nick Foles needs a haircut badly. He looks like Owen Wilson finally got his nose fixed...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Bears switch in playcallers obviously has some kinks to work out, 'cause the Vikings D is not this good...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Foles getting carted off, wonder if he maybe broke a bone in his back or something...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
126044871_3888236081223051_5815092550301283200_o.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Foles getting carted off, wonder if he maybe broke a bone in his back or something...
Those thick rib pads, not designed to be planted on like that. Designed for blunt force and I bet he broke a rib or two on that slam.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Those thick rib pads, not designed to be planted on like that. Designed for blunt force and I bet he broke a rib or two on that slam.
I assumed back because of how he was laying after landing, but that makes more sense now that you say it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
jamal adams wouldve looked so tough wiffing on tackles in the cowboys secondary with x woods

Dont show this to Zoners, they think that guy is a generational player that alters games every time he steps on the field. They think Seattle made a GREAT trade and we dropped the ball by not doing what they did.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are 2-7, and we are only one game behind the division lead in the win column.

The NFC East has COMBINED for 10 wins, the Stealers have 9 wins and the Chiefs have 8.

Despite our defense playing "better" the last two games, the 290 pts we have given up are still far and away the worst in the league even though some teams have played 10 games vs our 9. We are still on pace to give up over 500 pts for the season.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are 2-7, and we are only one game behind the division lead in the win column.

The NFC East has COMBINED for 10 wins, the Stealers have 9 wins and the Chiefs have 8.

Despite our defense playing "better" the last two games, the 290 pts we have given up are still far and away the worst in the league even though some teams have played 10 games vs our 9. We are still on pace to give up over 500 pts for the season.

the defense has stopped bleeding points, but hasn't dominated a game

I think the Boys have allowed the most points in the NFCE, and may have scored the most too

the Boys are 1.5 games back with 7 to play, and 2-7 ... 2020

we're about to find out how much of a coaching staff we have down the stretch, you have to coach to win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dalton will start Sunday. That bodes well for us keeping our losing streak going and staying in the hunt for a better draft pick

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
former cowboys player and OL coach under garrett, fired

ive seen tweets saying there was no fist fight but i guess columbo doesnt fuck around

giants OL has been playing a lot better lately

Top Bottom