Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vikings were fools to let Diggs walk. Him, Thielen, and Jefferson would have been just nasty, especially when you throw in Cook. Even a bus driver like Cousins would be able to prevail.
Not the first stupid decision they've ever made. Hell, it probably wasn't the first stupid one last offseason. It's most of why it's so frustrating for me to be a Twins fan, they do the same damn thing way more than I'd prefer.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bill's are going to the Super Bowl. Above average defense, great combo in Allen and Diggs, confidence getting higher every day; I'll be shocked if it doesn't come to pass.
Getting past the Chiefs won't be easy though

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bills fans, probably the most classy fans there are. Bless 'em.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mahomes out with a concussion. Even if they win this game their season is over. He will miss the game next week in concussion protocol.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who do you guys want to win in the Saints vs Bucs game?

I’m torn between the two.

I’d like to see Brees win because this looks to be his last year. So I’d love to see him with a chance to make his last game the Super Bowl.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing Brady win and go on and win a Super Bowl without BB just to end that discussion for good. Bb without Brady = his first losing season in 20 years. Brady without BB = a playoff run that ain’t over yet.

Plus if he wins the Super Bowl with the Bucs he likely retires and is finally gone.

Either one can beat the Packers. Because fuck the Packers and fuck Aaron Rodgers.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'FIRST WE'LL HIRE THE FUTURE COACH OF THE YEAR THEN WE'LL GO 11-5 AND ELIMINATE THE RIVAL STEELERS THEN WE'LL GET ELIMINATED BY CHAD HENNE THEN WE'LL GET ELIMINATED BY CHAD HENNE'

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way you can see how much Brees hates to lose, in his eyes. I bet losses haunt him. This one sure should.

Offense builds hype, drives ratings and swag sales and puts butts in seats. Fucken Defense puts trophies in trophy cases bitches.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the way you can see how much Brees hates to lose, in his eyes. I bet losses haunt him. This one sure should.

Offense builds hype, drives ratings and swag sales and puts butts in seats. Fucken Defense puts trophies in trophy cases bitches.

I like Brees and the saints, they've had a tough past 3 post seasons, drastically underperformed imo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I like Brees and the saints, they've had a tough past 3 post seasons, drastically underperformed imo
Drastically overhyped. Haven't really done shit since their one SB. Except for, keeping Jerruh paranoid about letting "the next Sean Payton" ever leave Dallas.

Love Brees though. If Romo had 1 percent of the hatred of losing Brees has he woulda won a coupla Lombardis.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
IdiotZoners all geeked up for Cole Beasley vs Dez Bryant and made a thread dedicated to it, just so they could cry like pussies over neither one being in Dallas anymore.

Then both of them go out and put up goose eggs in the game, and the Zoners attempt at rueage fails.

Top Bottom