dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are bringing in the former Raider punter Marquet King for a workout.

I’d be happy to sign him. I watched a bunch of his games and he was a bad ass. One of the first things Gruden did when he got the HC in Oakland was to release this kid. Never really heard why.

But Gruden also shipped out Mack so I’m a little Leary on his decision making on players.
I am not 100% sure but I thought he had some off field issues or something.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am not 100% sure but I thought he had some off field issues or something.

I don’t remember hearing anything specific

I’ll ask my buddy who’s a huge raider fan. He should know why he was released

I do remember hearing/seeing a story that King was intimidated by Gruden and bought him a box of Snickers to give to him when they met (because of the snickers commercials) and because he always heard that Gruden could be grumpy

So he thought it would be a funny way to introduce himself

But he never got to give the box of snickers to Gruden because he never got the opportunity to meet him. Gruden had his ST coach release him with out ever even meeting King

I think that might have been on one of the All or Nothing episodes

LOL

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tyler Biadasz will miss multiple weeks with a hammy

Looney actually started on Sunday didn’t he? I know he was a n at center but didn’t notice if Biadasz started or if Looney did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looney actually started on Sunday didn’t he? I know he was a n at center but didn’t notice if Biadasz started or if Looney did.

I didn’t pay attention to which one was playing most of the game

I do remember seeing Looney on the sidelines while we were on the field.

But I have no idea for how long

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You just cant make this shit up. I cant think of any team in the NFL since I started watching this in the mid 70's that's every been as decimated by injuries as this team has.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yes, Biadasz was hurt during pregame workouts, and is now out several weeks.

Reactions: MrB

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You just cant make this shit up. I cant think of any team in the NFL since I started watching this in the mid 70's that's every been as decimated by injuries as this team has.

That pretty much puts him out for the rest of the season right? I guess he could come back with 1-2 games left but why, especially at that point? If the Cowboys want to go defense in the draft this is going to get them closer to Patrick Surtain II.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Awuzie came of IR today. Maybe he can take the skirt and panties off this next week and take Diggs's place on the field next week in Minnesota.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Just saw this right before I logged in here. I'd ask what's next, but I really don't think I want to find out...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys stopped practice because of a medical emergency to the teams strength and conditioning coach who was sent to the hospital in an ambulance.

He has since died at the hospital

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both Cam Erving and Zach Martin are expected to miss multiple weeks after sustaining injuries during the Turkey day game

Zach has an undisclosed calf injury and Cam has a sprained knee

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LVE suffered a dreaded high ankle sprain in yesterday’s game vs the Niners.

No word on how long he may be out yet

This kid just can’t catch a break. He is basically Sean Lee 2.0

Last edited:
Top Bottom