icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they gotta put him at OT to give whoever is playing qb a chance

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Put the both of them in a box on the curb that says "free to good home."
Shit throw in Jerry, Stephen and the whole Jones clan next to that with one of those Salvation Army tags...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Why is there not a limit on how many ginger QB’s you can have on one team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wish they'd quit hiring over the hill DCs, like Mike and Rod, they have sucked

but were both (maybe with their advice) strapped with weak DTs sub par Ss ... often gashed by decent running teams, embarrassing broken coverages, no turnovers created for weeks at a time,

the last system was too simplistic, this one is plain silly ... either way opponents attack weak DTs and weak Ss

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

IMO, the same can really be said for every LB and S on this team except LVE (as far as moving on) based on performance and errors, all of them are a step late, or 2 or 3 steps late

I'd like to see Lee on the field directing traffic ... but to me, the players ain't as bad as they look in this system ... it's the D coaches NON of the players seem to know their assignments and communication is non existent

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
IMO, the same can really be said for every LB and S on this team except LVE (as far as moving on) based on performance and errors, all of them are a step late, or 2 or 3 steps late

I'd like to see Lee on the field directing traffic ... but to me, the players ain't as bad as they look in this system ... it's the D coaches NON of the players seem to know their assignments and communication is non existent

They definitely look lost. But I think there is a big case of these guys believing in their own hype.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
From Pro Football Rumors

Texans Trade Eli Ankou To Cowboys
October 30th, 2020 at 10:56pm CST • By Zach Links

The Texans have traded defensive tackle Eli Ankou to the Cowboys, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. The deal will be finalized on Monday, pending the results of Ankou’s COVID-19 test. In exchange, the Texans will receive a seventh-round pick.

Ankou will help Dallas fill the gap following the release of defensive tackle Dontari Poe. This marks the 26-year-old’s third stop of the season — he started out with the Colts before being claimed by the Texans earlier this month. He did not suit up for Houston this season, but he does have 20 career appearances to his credit with the Colts, Browns, and Jaguars.

Ankou, a former undrafted free agent out of UCLA, will be watching from a distance as the Cowboys face the Eagles on Sunday night. Instead, he’ll have his first chance to debut the following week against the Steelers. The Cowboys still have time for additional moves before the Tuesday deadline, but they’re not expected to make a huge splash. Meanwhile, other would-be contenders like the Vikings may be gearing up for a weekend fire sale.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Explains why Chris Jones hasn’t been very good this year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke has been placed on the injury report with a hammy

I don’t blame him with the beating he would be in store for trying to pick up blitzes to protect whatever shitty QB we plan to trot out on Sunday

Reactions: MrB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are bringing in the former Raider punter Marquet King for a workout.

I’d be happy to sign him. I watched a bunch of his games and he was a bad ass. One of the first things Gruden did when he got the HC in Oakland was to release this kid. Never really heard why.

But Gruden also shipped out Mack so I’m a little Leary on his decision making on players.

Top Bottom