touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
REVEALED: Pfizer Exec. SECRETLY Pressured Twitter to Censor Questions About Vaccine

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's still not safe people!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so concerned with this that as Covid Czar Supreme here at DCU I am considering at least weekly updates and some new regulations for posting and reading here. Your personal safety is my primary concern!

touchdown

Reaction score
Two former employees sue ESPN over COVID vaccine mandate

Two former ESPN employees have sued the network and its parent company, Walt Disney, over their terminations in 2021 after refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a complaint filed in a Connecticut court on Wednesday, former ESPN reporter Allison Williams and longtime producer Beth Faber alleged that the company made “no serious attempt” to accommodate their COVID-19 exemption requests.

According to the lawsuit, Faber, who had been with the company for more than 30 years, requested an exemption to the company’s vaccine mandate in June 2021 based on her religious beliefs, saying the vaccine goes “AGAINST what God wants” her to put in her body.

touchdown

Reaction score
Tributes are pouring in following the tragic sudden death of Logan Holgate at the age of 18, who had been tipped as a 'star of the future.'

Holgate was on the under-18 pathway at Salford and was notably selected for the England Community Lions under-19s last year.

The Rugby Football League (RFL) announced on Wednesday that the Cumbrian teenager, who had been playing for Hensingham alongside his role in Salford's development set-up, had died suddenly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
18 yr old rugby superstar and 20 yr old Colorado tennis player.

"died suddenly", like 1000's and 1000's of others.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another perfectly healthy person "dying suddenly"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is what's most disturbing to me. Parents are risking their children at the alter of their ideology. I have a cousin who boosted their young son and the kid's not been the same since. They've taken him to numerous doctors and children's hospitals and they can't seem to diagnose what the issue is. When I asked if they took the child to be vaxed...they just looked and said "of course" and can't even factor the possibility that the vax may have contributed to their child's medical issues.

touchdown

Reaction score
Former Alabama Crimson Tide Running Back Ahmaad Galloway Dies Suddenly At Age 42

Alabama football nation and Compton-Drew Middle School in St. Louis, Missouri went into mourning with the sudden passing of former Crimson Tide football star Ahmaad Galloway last Monday. Galloway was just 42 years old and a teacher at the middle school.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All suddenly died...all are just coincidences...nothing to be concerned with in terms of the clot shots...

Top Bottom