dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A federal judge bitchslapped Biden and the CDC today, ruling they cannot continue with the ridiculous mask mandates on airlines or trains. Bout fucking time.

On another note, mask mandates remain in place here at the DCU. We take your safety seriously.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
Disregard ...

I will never use Adam Baldwin for a source for anything ever again ! He is nothing to me now !!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing... Adam Baldwin inferred that a suicide athlete death was a covid death. He screwed up, and has removed his tweet.
In his defense, it was common practice for the scare-mongers to report suicides, car wrecks and cancer deaths as "Covid deaths" for two years

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What a fucktard.

I wish someone would have leveled the stupid fucker.

These people aren't right in the head. That much has become obvious over the last two years. They lack any ability to think and reason which is why they so readily buy the narratives from the left. Take away the mask issue for a moment. What person in their right mind would cause that type of scene in a Costco? Most "normal" people who feared the disease would just stay home. It truly is a disease.

touchdown

Reaction score
These people aren't right in the head. That much has become obvious over the last two years. They lack any ability to think and reason which is why they so readily buy the narratives from the left. Take away the mask issue for a moment. What person in their right mind would cause that type of scene in a Costco? Most "normal" people who feared the disease would just stay home. It truly is a disease.

The Govt. has succeeded in making some people believe that others are responsible for their health.

Top Bottom