dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The two close friends that got Covid after being vaxxed and got pretty sick both had the JJ jab

Under no circumstances did I want any of these Covid vaccines, but unfortunately the company I work for decided to make it a condition of employment and I was left with the choice of doing it or leaving for somewhere else, and there's no guarantee some other employer won't do the same.

I got the J&J version a month ago and the first couple days were the typical BS most have, I had a bad headache and a slight fever. That went away, but was replaced with a still ongoing run of fatigue/tiredness that I hadn't had in forever, I workout 4-5 days a week in the gym and have seen a noticeable decrease in strength and loss of muscle, and for weeks I had some weird stomach distress that I had never had before. I'm sure this would all be censored by social media as "misleading information" even though it's 100% factual.

Its 100% bullshit, the government and employers have absolutely no business forcing people to get this garbage. For the employers that do, I truly hope nothing but the worst for them down the road when they all start getting sued for the incapacitations and/or death these vaccines cause. I read a couple weeks ago about the first documented case of an employer mandating everyone take it or face termination, and an otherwise perfectly healthy early 40's woman (and single parent) died within a week or two after getting stuck.

There's no reason to be doing this. The vaccines clearly are not effective and they clearly are not safe. Masks don't work, lockdowns don't work. I am 100% convinced had we done absolutely NOTHING as a country we'd be no worse off than we are today and IMO, more likely would be BETTER off. None of this shit has anything to do with a "world health emergency" and has everything to do with money, power and control.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Under no circumstances did I want any of these Covid vaccines, but unfortunately the company I work for decided to make it a condition of employment and I was left with the choice of doing it or leaving for somewhere else, and there's no guarantee some other employer won't do the same.

I got the J&J version a month ago and the first couple days were the typical BS most have, I had a bad headache and a slight fever. That went away, but was replaced with a still ongoing run of fatigue/tiredness that I hadn't had in forever, I workout 4-5 days a week in the gym and have seen a noticeable decrease in strength and loss of muscle, and for weeks I had some weird stomach distress that I had never had before. I'm sure this would all be censored by social media as "misleading information" even though it's 100% factual.

Its 100% bullshit, the government and employers have absolutely no business forcing people to get this garbage. For the employers that do, I truly hope nothing but the worst for them down the road when they all start getting sued for the incapacitations and/or death these vaccines cause. I read a couple weeks ago about the first documented case of an employer mandating everyone take it or face termination, and an otherwise perfectly healthy early 40's woman (and single parent) died within a week or two after getting stuck.

There's no reason to be doing this. The vaccines clearly are not effective and they clearly are not safe. Masks don't work, lockdowns don't work. I am 100% convinced had we done absolutely NOTHING as a country we'd be no worse off than we are today and IMO, more likely would be BETTER off. None of this shit has anything to do with a "world health emergency" and has everything to do with money, power and control.

All these vaccine mandates and lockdowns have done is postpone the inevitable, and in the process the lockdowns have destroyed tens of thousands of small business all over the country.

We will ALL be exposed to COVID at some point. There is no getting around that. Had we have not locked down the world we would be closer to herd immunity, closer to moving past this, and we would be better off right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I got the Jab was because I’m going to Sofi Stadium to watch my Cowboys shitstomp the Chargers in week 2 and again to see the Raiders play the Chargers in October. When we bought the tickets the website stated that if you provided proof of vaccination that you would NOT be required to wear a mask inside the stadium.

But now that the outbreaks are getting worse again, SoFi has stated that masks will now be required regardless of Vax status.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well its being safe than spreading covid-19.
Vaccinated people still spread the virus. Have you not been reading?
and seems their goal go stop covid-19 and variants.
Actually it seems their goal is to keep the virus alive and acting as a convenient hook for enacting anything they want, including the monstrous massive spending and expanded power of the federal government.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The number of vaccinated people I know who have gotten COVID is now up to 5. 4 of the 5 are under 40 yrs old. 3 of the 5 have gotten very sick. 1 was hospitalized. 2 of the 5 had the J&J shot. 4 of the 5 had gotten their shots at least 5 months before they contracted COVID. 1 got sick only 2 months after getting vaccinated.

Thinking back to the beginning of the COVID pandemic, when workers were told to shelter in place I did not know anyone who had gotten COVID. Even now I know very few people who actually got sick from COVID so knowing 5 who were vaccinated is a good percentage of all that I know who get COVID. I know of no one who got COVID and then got it again.

This is not a substitute for a clinical study, but data from Israel and countries willing to be honest shows the vaccines do not stop the infection and do not prevent transmission. It could be argued they have minimal effect on the severity of the disease as well. Everyone knows this. They also know that natural immunity is stronger and lasts longer than any immunity resulting from the vaccines.

As I said months ago, the vaccines wear off relatively quickly and when that happens vaccinated people are susceptible to the virus. We are just seeing the beginning of this in the US now as the number of people vaccinated 5 or more months ago is increasing rapidly. By October, 100 million Americans will have been vaccinated more than 5 months ago. Get ready for the next wave. I wonder, what happens when we see this wave. And just in time for employers to require their employees to return to the office. Vaccine mandates are not science. The science says mandates will not stop the spread of the virus and will only create a perfect environment to breed additional variants with a high probability one will defeat whatever protection the vaccines actually have.

The vaccine mandate executive order will be defeated in the courts. We know that and Biden knows that. In the meantime, the media stopped talking about Afghanistan and the other Biden disasters.

The only problem for employees is defeating Biden's unconstitutional executive order in the courts is not the real battle. Employers have decided to go along with the order and they have a stronger legal case. Biden knows this too, which is why he is pushing employers to mandate the vaccine rather than having the government issue its own mandate.

The best recourse for employees is to stick together and refuse the vaccine in large enough numbers to force the company's hand. This, I think, will be much harder to do.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9343b846044f9cecfc2aa69448714540.jpg

But I need to show my Vax card before I will be allowed to enter SoFi stadium for next weeks game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
data from Israel and countries willing to be honest shows the vaccines do not stop the infection and do not prevent transmission.
Convinently making all vaxxed people essentially typhoid Marys.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Randy Gregory tests positive for COVID despite being vaccinated. How many more breakthrough cases do we have to hear about before we admit the vaccines do not work to stop transmission of the virus? The vaccine mandates are not just unconstitutional, they are alo ineffective and useless.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Randy Gregory tests positive for COVID despite being vaccinated. How many more breakthrough cases do we have to hear about before we admit the vaccines do not work to stop transmission of the virus? The vaccine mandates are not just unconstitutional, they are alo ineffective and useless.

Oh that's just not true Creeper, you are spreading "misinformation"!!!!!!!

Only unvaccinated people are spreading it back to the innocent vaccinated population.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

On another note, every single Dallas player that has tested positive so far has been completely vaccinated.

I thought I saw a blurb a few weeks ago that said 93-94% of players and staff around the league had been vaccinated, yet every day we see more and more players and coaches test positive.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
every single Dallas player that has tested positive so far has been completely vaccinated.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Dammit Randy, can you stop testing positive for shit? ><

Top Bottom