Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Yeah, money is the easy answer but I don't think that is all of it. A few people may be making money off the fake vaccines but there are still a lot of people who are pushing this vaccine nonsense as if the vaccines have had any effect on the transmission of the virus. Look at the stats. 4 times as many people are turning up positive for COVID now than at the highest peak of COVID infections since the pandemic began. This despite 70% of the US population having been vaccinated. So point 1, the vaccines cannot stop transmission or we would not be seeing such high concentrations of new cases even in heavily vaccinated populations. Now, maybe the vaccines have some small effect on the severity of the disease but today we are seeing hospitals packed with vaccinated people. In fact the breakdown of patients hospitalized with COVID appears to represent the general population, 70% vaccinated, 30% not. And 28% of the vaccinated were also boosted, again a similar proportion to the general population.

The evidence that the vaccines are not working is overwhelming. So why would the media go along with the lie, for example?

And btw, considering the number of new cases turning up in NYC where they have vaccine passports, that massive intrusion on our rights is a fools errand too.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is good to hear (obviously) but I can't overlook the fact that I have friends that have had some serious complications such as strokes and blood clots after the vax. The surprising thing is when my one buddy went to his family doctor as a follow-up after he had a stroke, the doctor told him he's seen it before after the vax. In other words, it's not uncommon but doctors are afraid to speak up.

In addition, I know of young females who have gotten the vax which is mandatory for college and haven't had a menstrual cycle since May.

The side effects are real. My issue is that you can't mandate these things. My recently married daughter is unvaxed because she wants to have children and doesn't want any complications. She's done her homework and made her decision which I respect.

The government needs to be honest with the citizens. If there are possible adverse effects, let people know and let them make up their own minds. As it stands now, you can still catch Covid even after the vax and the booster so I'm not so sure the risk outweighs the reward at this point. And to mandate the vax for college kids is outrageous. Same for younger children. This has become completely politicized which is a damn shame and no one can be held accountable for any misconduct such as fudging the test results and numbers which Big Pharma has been known to do and I'd bet they've done it here as well.

I think the point is we should all be free to assess our medical status and make the decision to get the vaccines, or not, with interference from our government or employers. There is some risk to the vaccines, especially for young men and boys. Myocarditis can be very serious, even deadly. No employer should force anyone to get a shot like. It is not just unAmerican, it is inhuman.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
15953257840311d23f5bc0704b68fa7d.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

While I feel sorry for them a little, they elected those clowns and unlike here, I don't believe their elections were STOLEN. They willingly supported all the ****** policies those people promoted during their elections, they were ok with giving up a lot of individual rights and now they are stuck not being able to do anything about it.

This is why the people of this country cant give in on some of the basic indv rights we have in place, because if we do we'll become just like the poor folks in those countries.

People in those places thought they were "free" but they installed dictatorships, and now I doubt they can ever rid themselves of those people.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Supreme Court skeptical of Biden’s workplace vaccine rule

They had been telling him and his people weeks ago to respond to all this, you could tell they were essentially warning them then that if it gets to their court they are going to have to do the right thing.

I'm sure Biden's Nazi stooge patrol is busy trying to find a workaround for when the SC slaps this down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He denied it publicly but as much as I hate Rodgers (and especially the Packers) Rodgers would instantly become one of my favorite players ever (minus the uniform problem) if he did this. I hope he wouldnt be the only one.

If we arn't in the big game, all I care about is for it to become a giant shitshow and a huge blackeye for Goodell and the league. This Covid nonsense is OUT OF CONTROL and the garbage has to end.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the point is we should all be free to assess our medical status and make the decision to get the vaccines, or not, with interference from our government or employers. There is some risk to the vaccines, especially for young men and boys. Myocarditis can be very serious, even deadly. No employer should force anyone to get a shot like. It is not just unAmerican, it is inhuman.
Indeed

The only thing I'd disagree with is the part about "some risk to the vaccines"

It's been proven there is A LOT of risk with these vaccines.

And I have said it over and over for months, I truly wish nothing but complete financial failure for ANY employer who got behind this Nazi garbage and forced this on their workforce. They have ZERO right to do so, and its beyond ridiculous that the government, pharmaceutical companies and these employers have no liability or accountability for the harm this garbage vaccine is causing.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He denied it publicly but as much as I hate Rodgers (and especially the Packers) Rodgers would instantly become one of my favorite players ever (minus the uniform problem) if he did this. I hope he wouldnt be the only one.

If we arn't in the big game, all I care about is for it to become a giant shitshow and a huge blackeye for Goodell and the league. This Covid nonsense is OUT OF CONTROL and the garbage has to end.

I agree

If Rodgers actually made this stand against the league I might actually stop actively hating him. I still wouldn’t like the guy, but I might stop hating him a little.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They had been telling him and his people weeks ago to respond to all this, you could tell they were essentially warning them then that if it gets to their court they are going to have to do the right thing.

I'm sure Biden's Nazi stooge patrol is busy trying to find a workaround for when the SC slaps this down.

The SCOTUS was an embarrassment yesterday. It's like they consulted CNN and MSNBC to get their COVID facts. This is why judges should stick to the law and not get into the science. Sotomayor in particular was a total clown show. She was pulling numbers out of her ass to argue for the mandates. Imagine losing our rights based on total fabrications of the facts?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The SCOTUS was an embarrassment yesterday. It's like they consulted CNN and MSNBC to get their COVID facts. This is why judges should stick to the law and not get into the science. Sotomayor in particular was a total clown show. She was pulling numbers out of her ass to argue for the mandates. Imagine losing our rights based on total fabrications of the facts?

Yeah Creeper. A total disgrace. And these people are supposed to be some of the sharpest legal minds in the world and part of our checks and balances. My God. Sotamayor was trying to litigate the case like an uninformed pre-law student instead of asking constitutional questions. These people are complete ideologues.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I read even some democrats, even some pretty far left actually bashed her for being so retarded

Top Bottom