dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unquestionably the worst draft coverage EVER.

Trey Wingo is just absolutely a train wreck on this.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Some really like him though, Daniel Jeremiah is pretty good as far as draft gurus go and he seems to like him in the 2nd round, so if we got him at 90 that would seem to be pretty good value. I think some are putting far too much weight on this past season from him in which there was clearly something wrong between him and the new coaching staff.

At 90 it might be a good value. I just think better players might still be available like TE Knox. Some pretty good WRs as well. These guys are dropping because of the defensive talent in this draft. I'm just not sure we should be reaching at the defensive line.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unquestionably the worst draft coverage EVER.

Trey Wingo is just absolutely a train wreck on this.
That's why I switched to NFL Network's coverage a couple of years ago. They at least keep it on the tracks...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's why I switched to NFL Network's coverage a couple of years ago. They at least keep it on the tracks...

I had too, but because of this fucking B/S between AT&T Uverse and NFLN, I no longer have the channel.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I had too, but because of this fucking B/S between AT&T Uverse and NFLN, I no longer have the channel.
I lost Fox for a month during the playoffs because the local affiliate got in a pissing match with Direct TV; I can't imagine losing NFL Network long term.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just listening to the Doomsday podcast and they said that they talked to a number of coaches about T Hill. Most said he was talented and very athletic.

But one DC said he was immature and another said he doesn’t love football

It sounds like David Irving Part Duex!

Welcome to the team sonny boy, you should fit right in

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just listening to the Doomsday podcast and they said that they talked to a number of coaches about T Hill. Most said he was talented and very athletic.

But one DC said he was immature and another said he doesn’t love football

It sounds like David Irving Part Duex!

Welcome to the team sonny boy, you should fit right in

Irving's biggest problem is he's a pothead. I haven't seen any reports of Hill constantly smoking weed.

Top Bottom