theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys got their Safety Xavier Woods Lou Tech. One of the 30 visitors. I dont care about trading next years 5th because they get extra comp picks next year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude cuts on a dime. I've watched a few of his clips now, I expected to see a bunch of bubble screens and stuff but there are also plenty of throws downfield to him. And for a guy who wasnt supposed to run great (I think he clocked 4.51) he seems to run away from people a lot.

8 punt return TDs.

[video=youtube;tnTrv-Jb1WM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTrv-Jb1WM[/video]

hmmm. they mentioned he had a great game vs FSU, but i don't see any clips from that game

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hmmm. they mentioned he had a great game vs FSU, but i don't see any clips from that game

I like what I see in his tape. How fast is this kid? Most of his tape shows him pulling away from defenders and flat out out running them

Even when he lucky Whitehead's a kick and drops it he STILL picked that bitch up and ran it all the way in for a TD

it looks like Lucky's time might finally be over here in Dallas

"Fingers crossed"

Last edited:

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm VERY impressed with this years Cowboys draft... missed a couple of guys I wanted, but got a lot of db help

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not that it really matters because with him gone for this year I had pretty much given up on him ever panning out, but according to reports Randy Gregory flunked ANOTHER drug test for weed.

D O N E

That idiot, Roy Tarply starter kit.

I can't evaluate the players but I like the philosophy they took in this draft by waiting for players, not drafting this years Randy Gregory and didn't let jeri pull any dumb shit by reaching or giving up too much draft comp to move up, hopefully they'll hit on a lot of these picks like last year

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Two most intriguing picks IMO are Xavier Woods and Noah Brown. Worst pick by far Joey Ivie. If the first three picks are starters three years from now they did good. Anything more is gravy.

Top Bottom