Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Half the mouth breathers at the Zone probably think Charlotte is hot because they wouldnt know a boob from a football, since they never touched either one.

haha, exactly. She's very average looking even with the work done on her face. Bony as shit too. Now I'm no chubby chaser like bbgun, but damm woman; eat some food.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not that it really matters because with him gone for this year I had pretty much given up on him ever panning out, but according to reports Randy Gregory flunked ANOTHER drug test for weed.

D O N E

I said it after he failed his 5th drug test in a single year that it was time to move on from him.

Now that he has failed his 7th drug test he is facing a lifetime ban

The kid got paid and is set for life. He obviously loves getting high more than playing football

Now he can get high all he wants

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think Cowboys go offense here. A guy who can return kicks/punts and who can replace Lucky.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's the return guy they wanted. I'd rather have two Beasley's than Lucky Whitehead.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Switzer may just end up our kick returner

Hopefully he replaces Lucky

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have a feeling that safety they wanted got plucked already. Jets are also trying to unload Calvin Pace.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Honestly of all the players they have taken I am most sure of Switzer's ability to transition to the NFL. I want Lucky "turnover waiting to happen" Whitehead gone. So I all in.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Honestly of all the players they have taken I am most sure of Switzer's ability to transition to the NFL. I want Lucky "turnover waiting to happen" Whitehead gone. So I all in.
Yes, hate his last name though. But that's aight.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp no pick til the 6th. Jerry loves face time so time to get on the phones and deal next years 2nd for a 5th.

Top Bottom