Reaction score
Traylor was primarily a blocking TE at Wisconsin. But he also lined up at fullback.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not good news at all, Broaddus hinting Tapper's back injury is much more serious than just "low back stiffness"

Also kinda interesting, Ronald Leary being held out of practice, no reason given.

Zeke Elliott participating fully today.

Reaction score
It still bugs me that this offense requires the fastest TE on the team and really the second fastest TE in the league to stay in and block. It's still the tyranny of forcing an antiquated and inept scheme by saying "okay we need an extra blocker so our WRs can get open" or "we need an extra lead blocker for our running game because we only run one running play since Bill C. left."

Mike Martz runs the Coryell scheme and even he never says "just execute better" or "beat the guy in front of you". Martz said (in a 2006 Sporting News called "The Speed issue") the current NFL is all about mismatches. He designs play for the mismatch. Hanna is one of those players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good grief:

David Helman ‎@HelmanDC

Not participating in practice today: 45, 65, 69, 79 (Tapper), 95, 98, 40, 52, 53, 54, 32, 37.

10:00 AM - 22 Aug 2016 · Frisco, TX, United States

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford apparently has concussion. New guy Shaneil Jenkins already hurt too.

Reaction score
image.jpeg

Anyone else notice that Daks 6'2" is taller than Romos 6'2"? The yearly beat down must be having a height effect.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fuck the Sheaguls!

I'll put our fourth round rookie QB against their first round second overall pick any day!

Sam Bradford will get Romo'd soon or just pulled for shitty play and Wentz will replace him.

I'll say it here first.....

Dak will have a better record at the end of this season than Wentz does!

Wasn't Wentz injured in the first game like Goff was?

Broken rib I believe. I think he's supposed to be back by week 1.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With a broken rib? Those fuckers hurt! Severely

I can't see him coming back and playing that soon. Not worth the risk with the #2 pick

He better Hope and Pray that Bradford makes it through that first game before they either
1. Cart him off injured
2. Start chanting Wentz Wentz Wentz because Sam still sucks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jane Slater
✔ ‎@SlaterNFL

Denver has contacted Dallas about a trade for Mark Sanchez. The Cowboys are not interested in a trade if it involves his current salary.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rumblings about Sean Lee missing practice today due to undisclosed knee injury.

Also report saying Charles Tapper is close to returning.

Top Bottom