bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And so it begins.

Dallas-Cowboys-Training-Camp-Preview-Jayne-Kamin-Oncea-USA-TODAY-Sports1.jpg

Reaction score
I got the Debairitis. Just can't wait for anything with a star on it to do something that I can root for.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I literally don't give 2 fucks about training camp. I give Sean Lee 2 days before he tears his vagina, and Claiborne about 3.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I literally don't give 2 fucks about training camp. I give Sean Lee 2 days before he tears his vagina, and Claiborne about 3.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how amazing Benson Mawhothefuck is, how all of the rookies we drafted are steals, and that Barry Church looks faster than ever.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing about how amazing Benson Mawhothefuck is, how all of the rookies we drafted are steals, and that Barry Church looks faster than ever.

They will be All Pro until they face other teams ones.

Reaction score
Who was that dumbass zoner who got his pic with Jerry while wearing that dumbass mask?

Reaction score
Dallas police chief spoke to the team.

The cornball shit Jason does to motivate this team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Turns out Machota has claimed to be the Daddy of this photo, and explains it all right here.

Dallas Cowboys: Tony Romo is not overweight | SportsDay
As the players made their way onto the practice field Saturday for the first training camp walk-through, I took a photo of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

It certainly appears as if Romo is overweight. He is not. It was some poor camera work on my part. As you can see in the photo at the top of the story and the video below, Romo is the same size he was during organized team activities and minicamp.

Quick question - If Tony's image is distorted, how come the other person in the frame looks fine, and the chain link proportions on the fence, all look normal?

Reaction score
Who cares. It's a bad pic. There's been a number of others circulating and he looks in shape.

Reaction score
Cowboys fans obsessing over this pic like zoners did the sweaty Claiborne selfie from 2012.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who cares. It's a bad pic. There's been a number of others circulating and he looks in shape.
He wasn't fat like this until after he sang the praises of Ginger publicly. Just a thought.

Reaction score
Cowboys intend to follow 'two days on, one day off' model with QB Tony Romo in camp
By David Moore

Tony Romo won't practice on the second day of training camp.

No need to raise the red flag or resurrect doubts about the ability of the Cowboys quarterback to make it through the season. Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said the Cowboys will adopt its blueprint from two years ago when Romo would typically throw for two days then take a day off.

Romo increased his work load to three consecutive days on occasion in last year's camp but Linehan noticed a difference.
"We did a little bit more last year, we stretched it and it worked OK,'' Linehan said. "But I felt like he was getting a little bit sore, more sore than the year before, so we'll go back to the 2014 camp schedule.

"We will try to do it like that, (two on, one off) but we'll play it by ear.''

Romo has shown he can operate at peak efficiency in this model. He practiced no more than two consecutive days for the vast majority of the 2014 season, and that was one of the best years of his career.

His ability to excel with this schedule provides another benefit. It gets more work for backup quarterback Kellen Moore, who has precious little game experience in the NFL, and Dak Prescott, the fourth-round pick the team wants to develop.
"That's a huge part of it,'' Linehan said. "That's really why we feel better about the 2014 type schedule so we can get those guys snaps. That gets Dak more reps instead of having to manufacture them.

"Now Kellen gets a good day of work and Dak gets a good day of work and Jameill (Showers) gets some snaps he wouldn't normally get.''

Wait a minute, you say. The Cowboys have been in camp for only 24 hours before Romo gets a day off. That's not two on, one off.

But the first padded practice of this camp is Monday. The players will work in pads for two days before getting a mandated day off.

"The reason we do it (Romo day off) here is because the first two days are polish days against air,'' Linehan said. "We decided to do it this way so he'll have a good baseline for the week.

"We know he's not the youngest player on the team anymore. We know there is going to be some training camp management, but he's into it mentally. He's so engaged with Kellen and those guys. He gets a lot out of it.''

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys DT Tyrone Crawford won't practice Sunday evening as he rests his shoulder
By Brandon George

OXNARD, Calif. -- All the attention is on quarterback Tony Romo not practicing Sunday, but defensive tackle Tyrone Crawford also won't participate in the Cowboys' evening workout.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said that Crawford won't practice Sunday evening because they're giving him a rest day before the club's first padded practice of training camp Monday.

Crawford had surgery on his right shoulder just after last season, repairing a torn rotator cuff in early January, The injury limited him some last season, but he played through it.

Garrett said the Cowboys have about a dozen players they're being deliberate with in training camp because they're coming off of injuries and limited work in the offseason. Garrett said two of those players -- receiver Dez Bryant and cornerback Orlando Scandrick -- will also be spotted days off during training camp.

Top Bottom