dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

gonna need more than that brotha if you expect me to get on board

You just have to have lived here and heard all the stories I guess.

Some of it was because of that undying lovefest he had for that piece of human garbage Mike Vick.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And now proud owners of biggest choke job in history of the game.

What a freaking meltdown.

Wasn't the defense's fault. After getting the lead, the offense and coaching did them no favors. The Falcons defense was on the field for like 98 plays tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't the defense's fault. After getting the lead, the offense and coaching did them no favors. The Falcons defense was on the field for like 98 plays tonight.

The playcalling Shanahan and Quinn had the 2nd half, and especially the 4th quarter was really bad.

That said, the Turd defense ended up surrendering 31 unanswered points and almost 550 yards.

I'm just thankful that Garrett wasn't able to get that 1st ever postseason loss when leading by 19+ pts entering a 4th quarter. I'm sure its one he could have eventually obtained. But Dan Quinn beat him to it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The 93-0 mark in postseason history was one, here's another.

Mike Sando
ESPN Senior Writer

Patriots trail by 19 after three quarters. Since 2001, teams down by three scores (17-24 points) through three quarters are 7-656-0 (.011).

Share
Tweet
@Email

2h

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
gawd it would be sickening to be in Atlantas shoes right now, fuck, that'll haunt them the rest of their lives

I'd much rather see Dallas lose to GB than lose like this
:puke

:puke2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
gawd it would be sickening to be in Atlantas shoes right now, fuck, that'll haunt them the rest of their lives

I'd much rather see Dallas lose to GB than lose like this
:puke

:puke2

Seattle and Atlanta people have to be just utterly sick over how they lost to New England.

Both were mammoth cases of giving away a game. And not just ANY game. They each gave away a Lombardi trophy.

This one was an epic, historic meltdown.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seattle and Atlanta people have to be just utterly sick over how they lost to New England.

Both were mammoth cases of giving away a game. And not just ANY game. They each gave away a Lombardi trophy.

This one was an epic, historic meltdown.

horrid and Quinn was there for both

fuck, I need to quit the Cowboys, I might stroke out if I saw them lose like this. I'm still pissed and bitter about the GB choke

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1d8653b51ffd26f4eb3d775ea20943e9.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW Atlanta would have mopped the floor with Dallas they had made the NFC Championship game. They would put up 40 plus on this defense, no doubt in my mind.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Really? no curves at all..no chest, no hips..too skinny.

Her popularity shocks me. I don't think she's awful, but why she is at the superstar level she is amazes me.

It sure as hell took her a long time to get famous though. She had a very short appearance on a Sopranos episode.

Top Bottom