Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
L. Bell with 18 carries and 101 yard with two minutes to go before halftime

Now that is how you run the ball coach

Fucking learn something Garrett you fucking moron!

For comparisons sake Zeke had 44 yards

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Been watching football since Lassie was a pup and I have never seen a personal foul penalty for a guy who was near a huddle with some secret sign language or secret handshake that Butler supposedly committed. Illegal substitution yes but never have I seen a 15 yarder called regardless if that is a rule or not.

I thought it was bizarre too. Pererra (sp?) says its called correctly, but I'm reasonably sure that we see that every week by some teams and nothing is called.

It had no bearing on the play itself.

It is what it is I guess.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We lost simply because we have by far the worst coaching staff in the NFL.

We were totally outcoached the entire game and Gingers conservative bullshit game plan.

Let's see. Last drive 3rd down and what? 5 yards to go (with a timeout still), good old Captain Conservative calls a throw to a wr 2 yards downfield that's running out of bounds? GEEZ... but he got closer for another field goal!!!!!

Then on the last Packers drive, Heath blitzes and beats the hell out of Rodgers and it works great, so on third down (just like the entire fucking game, old dipshit Marinelli rushes 3 to give Rodgers all damn day in the pocket and he kills us yet again.

Yep, piss poor coaching killed this season, and Jerry ain't going to do a damn thing to the Ginger Puppett

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Reaction score
Well, to all the dumb fucks here who blamed Romo, at least it's clear for the 2000th time that it's Garrett

Was a fun game to attend but clearly we have terrible coaching.

Reaction score
@MikeLeslieWFAA
J. Witten: "I'm in my 14th year, & there's a shelf life for everybody... this team had a special feel... to come up short was tough for me."

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that both of Masons kicks were good. They both looked like knuckleball wobblers that looked like sure misses.

Reaction score
@DMN_George
Cowboys CB Brandon Carr mentioned possibility of retiring in offseason but then backed off of it later. He's a free agent-to-be.

---------

He's set financially, thanks to a shit contract by Dallas.

Reaction score
Failed season...........,should've dominated this game. Watch what Atlanta does to a butt fucking anal ass vacuum Rodgers next week.

Reaction score
@DMN_George
Jerry Jones said he's more encouraged than ever after 2nd half: "They showed me the core of this group are one of the best teams in the NFL.

Reaction score
@DMN_George
Cowboys CB Brandon Carr mentioned possibility of retiring in offseason but then backed off of it later. He's a free agent-to-be.

---------

That depresses me even more. Carr has always been a liability for this team. If he retired it would be the best play he ever made for this team.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

That's not Garrett's fault. It's the players. They didn't beat the players in front of them. They didn't finish the fight. They didn't scratch, bite, claw, lick, suck, slurp enough. Uh, nevermind.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm reading some of the comments as I haven't watched the game, willingly nevertheless. I see Ginger fuck ups all over the place.

I mean what is there to be done for fans who love Dallas football of 90s? Even with government we vote and fire people, and next year we will see this idiot head coach again doing the same things over and over again.

No Sunday Ticket next year for sure. And we have a hell of a schedule.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, to all the dumb fucks here who blamed Romo, at least it's clear for the 2000th time that it's Garrett

Was a fun game to attend but clearly we have terrible coaching.

I still blame Romo. For far different reasons. Romo at his height could have used his influence and possibly gotten Garrett out of here. But he chose to be buddy-buddy with him. I wonder during this offseason will we see him and Romo at some Duke games?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@DMN_George

---------

PLEASE GO. Travesty that he was ab;e to play out his contract for as long. Eagles had Aso for a couple of year, and they parted with him in a quickness.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well, to all the dumb fucks here who blamed Romo
People blame Romo for bonehead Romo plays, not for the losing. Bonehead Romo plays were just a continuing symptom of the Ginger disease. Fortunately Dak doesn't commit nearly the number of bonehead plays Romo specialized in.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
@DMN_George
Jerry Jones said he's more encouraged than ever after 2nd half: "They showed me the core of this group are one of the best teams in the NFL.

Then grab a coach who can put them in a position to add to your trophy case. The status quo won't get it done.

3-9 in the playoffs with zero Championship appearances since our last SuperBowl is disgusting.

While you're at it don't piss the 2nd round in the draft away on a quadriplegic , dope addict, or a non productive TE.

Top Bottom