Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Swaim has clearly made Escobar expendable. I doubt there would be any interest, but I would float him as trade bait to see if there were any takers.

Edit to state that it's Esco I field any trade offers for.

He'd be on a starter on another team where he is Not behind Witten on the depth chart

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dez did have 7 catches for over 100 yards. No TD's but that's still a pretty good game.
So, like.... He did his fucking job. Much better than last week and much better than the last couple of years.

Reaction score
We barely beat a very bad football team.

We suck. Mostly the defense.

Jason has been the coach for like 7 years and he's had a horrible defense the entire time. Fucking fire the schmuck.

God damn I hate Garrett.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So, like.... He did his fucking job. Much better than last week and much better than the last couple of years.

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out he didn't have a crap game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We barely beat a very bad football team.

We suck. Mostly the defense.

Jason has been the coach for like 7 years and he's had a horrible defense the entire time. Fucking fire the schmuck.

God damn I hate Garrett.

Are the Giants saying the same thing?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

God damn I hate Garrett.

devil's advocate: lost his starting QB two years in a row and three idiots on defense who can't stay clean. then there's idiotic moves like a RB at #4 and a cripple in the second round. hard to know how much influence he had on those decisions.

Reaction score
Take your excuses to the zone. Shouldn't need a steak on every plate to not be a shit team.

We are a bad football team, 6 years into his tenure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
devil's advocate: lost his starting QB two years in a row and three idiots on defense who can't stay clean. then there's idiotic moves like a RB at #4 and a cripple in the second round. hard to know how much influence he had on those decisions.

Well when you put it that way......

LOL

Reaction score
I mean jesus fucking Christ Garretts background is offense but he needed to be called out by the media, the fans, and his owner before he figured out how to get Dez involved.

Hes a fucking joke.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Didn't get to see the game as it wasn't being shown over here but it sounds like we just about managed to be the least worst team.

Pleased with the W anyway. #realfan

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I mean jesus fucking Christ Garretts background is offense but he needed to be called out by the media, the fans, and his owner before he figured out how to get Dez involved.

Hes a fucking joke.

No he's not, he's a Princeton genius you asshat!

Reaction score
Are the Giants saying the same thing? That they barely beat a bad team (twice for them this year).

Probably but they've been a bad team for a while and just hired a new coaching staff so I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.

Top Bottom