Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I mean jesus fucking Christ Garretts background is offense but he needed to be called out by the media, the fans, and his owner before he figured out how to get Dez involved.

Hes a fucking joke.

I said the same thing today. He still went back to conservative a good portion of the game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably but they've been a bad team for a while and just hired a new coaching staff so I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.

The point is that as bad the Cowboys coaching and Defense are the rest of the division is just as bad. Not saying it's a good thing but this team is very likely to go 8-8 and win the division.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I was tired of Facebook groups not talking Dallas football but just post "DC4L" memes constantly. Since I had Tapatalk I just wanted to drop by and see the forums.
I deleted my FB 2 months ago, but quit reading fan comments like a year ago. "You're a hater, bro." I think you'll find we're pretty negative here, but at the 'zone they filtered the word "lustful" on somebody's post the other day. It's run by old priest petter-asses named Reality and Jobberone...then, there's idgit, who goes into every thread disagreeing with everyone because he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We barely beat a very bad football team.

We suck. Mostly the defense.

Jason has been the coach for like 7 years and he's had a horrible defense the entire time. Fucking fire the schmuck.

God damn I hate Garrett.

I wonder who'd they go after if he was fired at the end of this season!? I picture Tomlinson or Carroll coaching us, what a difference it would make. We are a historical team with legendary coaches. And they always called the shots. This current guy doesn't. All I hear is;

"I thought we did some good things there"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder who'd they go after if he was fired at the end of this season!? I picture Tomlinson or Carroll coaching us, what a difference it would make. We are a historical team with legendary coaches. And they always called the shots. This current guy doesn't. All I hear is;

"I thought we did some good things there"

Carroll was just extended so he's out

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Carroll was just extended so he's out

Do we know who will be available at the end of season ? If I bet on it, I'd say it wouldn't be a franchise name. But who wouldn't want to coach Dallas Cowboys the most valuable franchise in the world?!

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I deleted my FB 2 months ago, but quit reading fan comments like a year ago. "You're a hater, bro." I think you'll find we're pretty negative here, but at the 'zone they filtered the word "lustful" on somebody's post the other day. It's run by old priest petter-asses named Reality and Jobberone...then, there's idgit, who goes into every thread disagreeing with everyone because he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

I'm pretty negative. I always say if I could surgically remove Cowboys love from my heart, I'd do it. Last time we won the trophy I was a fresh high school graduate.... I'm no hater but probably like most of you, a realist. I'd defend the Boys against other teams' (especially them Sheagles) fans but some other teams are ready to catch up and we are about to run out of history. Like Broaddus says we are a team of "hope"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do we know who will be available at the end of season ? If I bet on it, I'd say it wouldn't be a franchise name. But who wouldn't want to coach Dallas Cowboys the most valuable franchise in the world?!

No coach with self worth, or with real balls would want to be neutered by Jerry Jones to coach this team!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both he and Jimmy were the last two that had any say in anything

They are the reason we now have a record of pee-on coaches with no say in anything

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Giants are the only NFC team that is 2-0. Sad and scary at the same time

Top Bottom