Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oakland win + a Pats loss = Raiders HFA

Pats win, end of story

looks like the Dallas D has folded up shop

Yeah I was really hoping we could still win against a bad Eagles team even with Sanchez.

But look, even Pittsburgh isn't pushing hard enough against Cleveland.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dude I stopped watching at the half. Just glad it's their rookie QB taking hits and not ours.

Ours that they gave us the extra pick for, when they thought they were hurting us by signing away Murray.

cant blame you, I'm still holding out for a miracle. I'd love to see Dallas get 14 wins (& then 17 :mb4 )

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah I was really hoping we could still win against a bad Eagles team even with Sanchez.

Me too, even though I didn't expect it. I'm surprised its as close as it is, would have thought Iggles could have run away with it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck Mark Sanchez for taking a 19 yard sack causing a kick from the one and in turn a blacked kick to give the Eagles a 1st and goal from the 2 which gave them a TD and killed any and all chances of us getting our record setting 14th win

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It is hard to eat a loss even it means nothing, from the Eagles. But 27-13 was the likely predicted score.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's like saying if Sanchez had a good game he wouldn't suck

He had a bad game because he sucks

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Even if the starter O-line was there, Mark wouldn't have done much. But how did this guy mentor Dak when he plays like this?

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
c1fa230f8c337de045f654845710c942.jpg

Top Bottom