cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Denver's defense is championship caliber and is also a 3-4.

If Alabama wins another one and Saban is ready to take the NFL challenge, Denver could be ideal.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I would like that. But I'd like that happen with Romo.

According to some of the Cowboys beat writers one of the main reasons Romo wants to go to Denver is for a chance to learn from Elway. Romo has his long term sights on building his own team and not being a coach.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
According to some of the Cowboys beat writers one of the main reasons Romo wants to go to Denver is for a chance to learn from Elway. Romo has his long term sights on building his own team and not being a coach.

Interesting theory.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Denver's defense is championship caliber and is also a 3-4.

If Alabama wins another one and Saban is ready to take the NFL challenge, Denver could be ideal.
I think Denver is definitely a attractive destination for a head coach, wasn't arguing that. Just not so sure it's all that attractive to Romo anymore, with Kubiak leaving. Especially if they promote Wade to HC.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't care that this is a meaningless game

I hate losing to the Eagles

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't care that this is a meaningless game

I hate losing to the Eagles

This is why I asked how Pats are rolling over Dolphins. I mean if they are in the same post season spot like us, how are they beating a team that's a lot better than Eagles? We should win, no matter what depth we play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I knew I shouldn't have changed my pick to the Cowboys

I just thought they would be playing harder to try to get the franchise win record

It looks like we are just going through the motions with Sanchez

His two INT didn't help either

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why I asked how Pats are rolling over Dolphins. I mean if they are in the same post season spot like us, how are they beating a team that's a lot better than Eagles? We should win, no matter what depth we play.

Pats have a lot to play for, they lock down HFA throughout with a win. Not sure what Miami has to play for

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
looks like the Dallas D has folded up shop
Dude I stopped watching at the half. Just glad it's their rookie QB taking hits and not ours.

Ours that they gave us the extra pick for, when they thought they were hurting us by signing away Murray.

Top Bottom