Reaction score
Alabama vs. Ole Miss ... SEC proving America's greatness.

This is college football of the highest quality.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is there actually somebody out there that bet on Stoops over Meyer? How long til NFL money lures Shaw out of Stanford? Looks like ND over rated again, a slightly above average MSU opening a can.

Reaction score
Tennessee is an underachieving squad. Got enough talent to win the SEC East but will probably end up an 8-9 win team.

Reaction score
They gave him a five year contract though...

You got to give him time to turn it around.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about Helton really, but hasn't he been there like ten games?

Still, how long until the USC money people hire a huge name? CMD?

Reaction score
Vols suck. Every football team I like sucks. I hate sports. I'm gonna start doing other things on the weekends like antiquing or gardening. Fuck this shit.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don't know anything about Helton really, but hasn't he been there like ten games?

Still, how long until the USC money people hire a huge name? CMD?

There are rumblings that some big-time alumni have notified the school to stop construction on some buildings they were building/paid for. That's the one thing that will force a school to act. We'll see if there is any truth to it.

The funny (sad?) thing is when I go on my USC message board, the fans that are critical of Helton are saying almost the exact same things that people say about Garrett..over his head, robot, nutless.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was there a ever bigger fuck up as an AD than Pat Haden? Chris Peterson is absolutely killing it at UW.

Top Bottom