Mr.Po

Reaction score
For you Dbair

Sing along if you like.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKVS_HV2Vc[/video]

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
should be, it must be a blast to play in a game like this.

that crowd is rockin'

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Isn't he only like 200lbs? He'd get broken like RG3.

He is, but he's only a freshman and I don't think he's as naturally skinny as RG3.

Plus he's not just a speed guy, but more slippery in the pocket, like Romo. I can see him becoming a good pocket passer.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson and Co are going to be playing Navy this week. I have a feeling Navy is going to get blown out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He is, but he's only a freshman and I don't think he's as naturally skinny as RG3.

Plus he's not just a speed guy, but more slippery in the pocket, like Romo. I can see him becoming a good pocket passer.

Pretty sure he is a redhirt Soph. He definitely saw game action last year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anybody watching the Aggies and Vols? Jerry would have to give up a lot to land Garrett, though he'd be a great get. Barnett might be there. He's got that bend you love to see going around the corner.

Reaction score
I'm watching it. Wheels fell the fuck off for the Vols there in the last 5 minutes of the 1st quarter.

Don't think they come back in this one. It's one thing to come back double-digit deficits against flawed Georgia/Florida/Virginia Tech teams, but A&M is too balanced.

Last edited:

Mr.Po

Reaction score
they almost did it again, that play by the cb to knock the ball out of the RBs hands for a touchback was an amazing turn of events

When that play happened i thought divine intervention was on our side again.

The cardiac big orange finally flat lined. If you keep living on the edge sooner or later you fall in.

Turn overs absolutely killed them and with all the injuries they were dealing with coming in and during the game sealed their fate.

Top Bottom