LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zimmer is a no-bullshit ass kicker. I'm not saying he's Lombardi, but there's a reason Parcells loved him so much -- because he doesn't back down from anyone and doesn't sugarcoat it when players need to get their shit together.

Basically, he's the exact opposite of our gaping hole order-taker.

Zimmer chews up rail-road iron, and shits out steel, and wipes his ass with a Brillo pad.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Zimmer chews up rail-road iron, and shits out steel, and wipes his ass with a Brillo pad.

Damn skippy.

Did you see how he treated Fisher in the postgame "handshake" today after Bridgewater got knocked out with a dirty hit?

Contrast that with our ginger politician who has big grins for opposing coaches even when we lose.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn skippy.

Did you see how he treated Fisher in the postgame "handshake" today after Bridgewater got knocked out with a dirty hit?

Contrast that with our ginger politician who has big grins for opposing coaches even when we lose.

That's Gregg Williams-style football for ya.

Make all the excuses of Romo being injured, but when does the coaching come through? A team shouldn't be one player.

Reaction score
I had to drive from Seneca to just north of Charlotte during the game, so I just got done watching the DVR'd version.

Jesus Christ.... I mean... Jesus Christ.

People want to bitch about us not having a QB and that being idiot gingers excuse for our losses... but Sam Bradford is all the bust that Weeden is. Sam Bradford sucks. Yet he just ate us alive out there. Behind a makeshift offensive line, no less.

I thought the refs called a fair game. A few calls were questionable in either direction.

Lucky Whitehead earned a stay of execution with that kick return.

Dez was incredible. My favorite Cowboy by far.

Byron Jones is a godsend. The best secondary player we've drafted since...... Woodson?

Sean Lee just can't be relied upon. He just can't. Fucker is made of glass.

We're beating the Buccaneers next week.

Also... ballsy as fuck playcall by Chip Kelly going for it on that fourth and one. That took stones.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Also... ballsy as fuck playcall by Chip Kelly going for it on that fourth and one. That took stones.

Not really. It could be 4th and 20, and an opposing team has better than 50% chance of converting against us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's sad to say but it looks like we stand a good chance at going 7-9 this season

Or worse!

At least we will have an easier schedule next year and be in a better situation for the draft

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, that 4th and 1 was the game. Big call there.

Even that fg from 53 was risky with a shaky kicker you had to pick up during the year. He misses and we just have to go about 20 yards to win.

Reaction score
That was a great game though. I mean, Cassell played as well as we could expect him too. Everyone will cry about the pick six, but he made plays with his arm and legs all game.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The defense can't stop anyone when it matters. Even with Romo, they are the reason he has to try to make so many 4th quarter comebacks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well the blue print on how to beat the Cowboys in OT is out there for the world to see

Just look at the last play of both last nights game and the Saints game

That was easily our best game without Romo

Probably our best we have looked all season

Even with Romo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably our best we have looked all season
Forst time we played Philadelphia was much better. This is Philadelphia - every team that has played them this year looked great.

And yet? Our totally out of shape defense folds in the fourth quarter like it has all year. Winded, gassed and out of energy. Conditioning is a huge problem on this team. It NEVER looks good.

Reaction score
Just googled it, this site is the ONLY place this even gets a mention.
That's cause it's not what he said. I heard his interview... didn't transcribe it or anything, but I recall him saying "go get ready for the Dolphins."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's cause it's not what he said. I heard his interview... didn't transcribe it or anything, but I recall him saying "go get ready for the Dolphins."
Yeah he doesn't enunciate well in that last bit, fair to say you're right.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;33SCfor3GPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33SCfor3GPg[/video]

maybe that was Theebs

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
^ see the negative impact Greg Hardy is having on the team!!!!

Reaction score
That is a fast compact punch. Dude has some skills. Too bad he did it with cops nearby. Not sure it was worth it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah he doesn't enunciate well in that last bit, fair to say you're right.

I went back and listened to it a couple times

I heard him say rape the Dolphins
But he was kinda mumbling so it's hard to tell

Top Bottom