LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Weeden's success tells you what a piece of shit coach Garrett is

even if we win next week, we'll get a top 10 pick

How many players have left here from under Garrett and went to excel elsewhere?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How many players have left here from under Garrett and went to excel elsewhere?
And it's been going on even before Garrett.

Agents be like, "Yeah take Jerry's money, half ass it for a coupla years and avoid injury, then go to a team you can win with."

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean, it would save me a TON of time if I could tell the future as it pertains to Jason Garrett. Like, if I knew he'd be fired in week 11 of 2019, I'd know that I could take up a new hobby or something for a few years and not give much of a shit about drafts and free agency for that time period.

So true.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pulling for Arizona in this game.

In fact, I think they're the team I want to win it all this year.

Fitzgerald should get a ring. Wouldn't mind Carson Palmer getting one. Cardinals organization should get rewarded for not being run by shitbags anymore. Also.... like their coach.

I wasn't a fan of the Cards but after watching the football life on coach Arian I want to see him get a ring as head coach

As long as Seattle is out of it. Otherwise I'm still rooting for the Seahawks

And if it's not the Seahawks or the cards I will still root for whatever NFC team makes it. I can't stand any AFC team other than the Raiders so if a team I don't care about from the NFC is in the SB I just root for the AFC to lose

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Official postgame show acting as if the loss was a good thing because of draft position.

Also bringing up the question of Garrett's job, which is sort of interesting. Jesse Holley who played for him says Garrett should be held responsible for not getting another win or two when Tony was gone. Superhomer Ben Rogers of course says you can't blame him for this year, it's all Jerry. :facepalm

Yeah its all on Jerry. About the only stupid thing anyone can pin on him is the ridiculous contract he got sucked into for Garrett.

Jerry has officially moved out of the #1 position of reasons we fail. That title now falls squarely on The Clapper. And honestly its not even close either.

I never thought there'd REALLY come a day when Jerry the GM was better than whomever the HC is, but that day's officially arrived.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He mad...

@toddarcher 2m2 minutes ago
For the first time this season Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones did not speak after a game

I hope it means he has figured out what the #1 issue is, and hopefully he exterminates Clapper a week from today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pulling for Arizona in this game.

In fact, I think they're the team I want to win it all this year.

Fitzgerald should get a ring. Wouldn't mind Carson Palmer getting one. Cardinals organization should get rewarded for not being run by shitbags anymore. Also.... like their coach.

I've been saying it for weeks, I believe they are far and away the best team in the league. Even without their probowl safety that absolutely destroyed Green Bay today.

Arians and his staff are the best in the league I think, by a considerable margin too. I don't think they have the absolute best talent, but they are out performing every team in football on the field. Carson Palmer has never played better.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've been saying it for weeks, I believe they are far and away the best team in the league. Even without their probowl safety that absolutely destroyed Green Bay today.

Arians and his staff are the best in the league I think, by a considerable margin too. I don't think they have the absolute best talent, but they are out performing every team in football on the field. Carson Palmer has never played better.

#CoachingMatters

Reaction score
Just read where the loss to Baltimore likely makes it impossible for Pittsburgh to make the playoffs.

:towel

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Home Games:
•Chicago
•Detroit
•Baltimore
•Cincinnati
•Tampa or NO (Both teams currently 6-9. Tampa plays at Carolina, New Orleans plays at Atlanta. Tampa currently owns tie breaker vs Saints)
•Philly
•NYG
•Wash

Away Games:
•Green Bay
•Minnesota
•Cleveland
•Pittsburgh
•San Fran
•Philly
•NYG
•Wash

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:facepalm

If anyone needs any further evidence of how fucking stupid our HC is, here it is.

Note that Church has probably missed 50 or more tackles this year (easily) and for the SEASON has ZERO passes defensed and ZERO interceptions. That's right, our "good football player" has ZERO fucking passes broken up.

“I thought he played well [this season],” Garrett said of Church. “He plays well against the run. He is a good tackler. He also improved as a pass defender. ... So he is a good football player.”

Read more here: Barry Church, David Irving done for season with injuries | The Star-Telegram

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ginger said:
“I thought he played well [this season],” Garrett said of Church. “He plays well against the run. He is a good tackler. He also improved as a pass defender. ... So he is a good football player.”
That's just SO fucking laughable it's unreal. He cannot possibly be this fucking obtuse and stupid.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nick Hayden has more passes defensed (2) than Barry Church (0)

Think about that.

Top Bottom