Reaction score
Jesus christ we're going to win this meaningless game just to fuck up our draft position.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kellen looks 16.

He does
For some reason he just looks "stupid" to me. As in slow mentally. I can't place it or tell you why but his face just makes me think he's a dumb guy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did anyone beside you and I even consider not signing him? Thing is this organization cant not sign a guy like this because they so deficient in team building, etc. Even though I thought they should have considered not signing Dez, I'm dubious as to whether they could have used what they received in a trade and the cap savings in such a way that would have created a better team without Dez.

My main thing was either make him play under the tag or sign him to something short term. BUT... There's no trade value and no way to really do anything now, we're married long term.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even with the free gift of the flag on the play and the kick going wide we will still find a way to lose this game even with the jets trying to give us a free win

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again we see Dez putting more effort into winning the trash talk contest than the game. Really really wish we hadn't gotten married to this fuck.

Really wish you'd STFU about Dez

If we had a coach and 52 other guys with his passion we wouldn't be the picture of mediocrity that we are almost every yr

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Carr gives away another big play

Carr got fucked on that play. Ball wasn't even remotely catchable and it looked like the WR was pushing him just as much.

Pisses me off to see them call crap like that but ignore the PI on Dez at the end of the Tampa game.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jets keep self-destructing. If I'm Bowles I literally strike players at halftime

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My main thing was either make him play under the tag or sign him to something short term. BUT... There's no trade value and no way to really do anything now, we're married long term.

Good, he's a fucking great player. Getting rid of him would have been pure idiocy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jets keep self-destructing. If I'm Bowles I literally strike players at halftime

Yeah am thinking he goes off on them, they come out and score TD to start the half and the rout is on.

That said, our defense has played pretty good so far all things considered.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did bill cower just say Kellen Moore gives this team a glimmer of hope? Seriously bill?

Wow

Top Bottom