Reaction score
Well truthfully were in a pickle with our cap and it really never is a good thing to overpay free agents so I like our inactivity at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@clarencehilljr: Per a source, don't expect any action from cowboys on first day of free agency. His exact words "y'all are going to get bored waiting on us"

Clarence and I had discussed this, I told him thats what I was hearing too. Then he tweeted it out.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly, while playoff caliber teams waste their time adding "talent", Garrett is mastering the 2-3 trapping zone. Deal with that Belichick!

What playoff teams in the NFC have added talent aside from the Seahawks, and the rumors of the Cards? The Packers been quite---they just re-signed only one of their players: Cobb.

The Lions have not signed anyone.

Don't think the Panthers signed anyone.

On the AFC side: Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, and Broncos haven't signed anyone.

Reaction score
Love dbair shitting on everything our rivals do but watch him prop the shit out of any JAG we sign.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to be stoked if we make it the finals this year.

cant wait to see Dez crossing fools over. AND ONE!!!!!!

Reaction score
I used to have a boner for free agency and the draft. Now I just don't give a shit. Tell me if we sign anybody I've ever heard of.

Same here. Last time the Cowboys made a big splash was getting Carr and we have seen how big of a disappointing that has been for the amount of money he was paid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham about to be traded to Seattle for Max Unger and a first?

Reaction score
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m5 minutes ago
Haloti Ngata traded to Detroit Lions, according to a source

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant, per sources.

Reaction score
Zoo With Roy ‏@zoowithroy 4m4 minutes ago
Sam Bradford ruptured his patella, meniscus, and MCL when told of the trade

LOL

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No bigger enigma than Bradford. I wonder if this quashes the pursuit of Mariota.

Reaction score
Maybe Chip Kelly owes the mob and his pennance is making the Eagles shitty. They've gotten rid of opening day starting QB, RB, and #1 WR for a 10-6 team.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wanted to sign a big free agent to help the defense, but Chip is making this FA period extremely entertaining for me.

Top Bottom