JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Left almost 40 points on the bench in the early games. I suck at fantasy football.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn, Tuesday and Wednesday it showed I won week two. I logged in tonight and it shows I lost. What happened?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Damn, Tuesday and Wednesday it showed I won week two. I logged in tonight and it shows I lost. What happened?

Looks like Yahoo credited Booze with 1.3 points (sack for Denver D,3 rushing yards for Maclin=1.3 points),just enough to put him over the top.Not much,but enough to do the job.
Yahoo's stat corrections are applied Thursdays.
It sucks,but it's how they do it.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Looks like Yahoo credited Booze with 1.3 points (sack for Denver D,3 rushing yards for Maclin=1.3 points),just enough to put him over the top.Not much,but enough to do the job.
Yahoo's stat corrections are applied Thursdays.
It sucks,but it's how they do it.

Thanks for checking. I deserved to lose after leaving so many points on the bench.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So I left 60 points on the bench with my RB's this week.

Who wants to help me set my lineup next week? This is frustrating.

Reaction score
So.... I basically forgot about this fantasy league and uh.... still had Leveon Bell on the bench (28 points) and started Ben Roethlisberger.

:/

It's like my team is coached by Garrett.

Sorry guys... I'll pick it up.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Well I didn't see Luck ruled out this morning so looks like I'm bombing another week

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So who wants the top fantasy points QB in the league? Mr. Dalton is available for the right RB.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Open to any transaction. What do you need? Have the fantasy QB of the year. Let's shake it up.

Top Bottom