NoShame

UDFA
Loaded at WR. But man you're weak at rb. Not too bad for an auto pick... Gives you something to work with at least.

Everytime I try and sign up it says you only invited last years participants. PM me what Email address you invited me on....

Haven't drafted yet. I think the rosters that are on there now are from last year. Need 1 or 3 more guys to sign up quick. Season starts Thursday. If we don't have a draft tomorrow or Tuesday, I won't be able to make it.

NoShame

UDFA
Sorry guys for some reason in the settings it was listed as only allow previously invited teams.. So I had to remove a couple of the teams from last year that weren't renewing to open up additional spots.

Anyway, we look good enough now. I can make the league available to outsiders to fill out our league a little if we need it. But when do you want the draft?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Sorry guys for some reason in the settings it was listed as only allow previously invited teams.. So I had to remove a couple of the teams from last year that weren't renewing to open up additional spots.

Anyway, we look good enough now. I can make the league available to outsiders to fill out our league a little if we need it. But when do you want the draft?
I can do it any night through Tuesday.

NoShame

UDFA
Ok I currently have it set for Monday at 9pm est. let me know if anyone can't make it. We can easily change it.

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.