2015 DCU Fantasy Football League

NoShame

UDFA
Messages
2,797
Reaction score
1
Loaded at WR. But man you're weak at rb. Not too bad for an auto pick... Gives you something to work with at least.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
Everytime I try and sign up it says you only invited last years participants. PM me what Email address you invited me on....
 
Messages
8,660
Reaction score
1
Haven't drafted yet. I think the rosters that are on there now are from last year. Need 1 or 3 more guys to sign up quick. Season starts Thursday. If we don't have a draft tomorrow or Tuesday, I won't be able to make it.
 
Messages
8,660
Reaction score
1
If anyone is looking for the league to sign up, the ID# is 124055. NoShame is there a password?
 

boozeman

Draft Pick
Messages
3,859
Reaction score
1
Everytime I try and sign up it says you only invited last years participants. PM me what Email address you invited me on....

I found it, but the rosters are like a dynasty league? Are will there be a draft again?
 

NoShame

UDFA
Messages
2,797
Reaction score
1
Sorry guys for some reason in the settings it was listed as only allow previously invited teams.. So I had to remove a couple of the teams from last year that weren't renewing to open up additional spots.

Anyway, we look good enough now. I can make the league available to outsiders to fill out our league a little if we need it. But when do you want the draft?
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
LETS DO THE DRAFT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Fuck outsiders. 10 teams is enough.
 

boozeman

Draft Pick
Messages
3,859
Reaction score
1
Sorry guys for some reason in the settings it was listed as only allow previously invited teams.. So I had to remove a couple of the teams from last year that weren't renewing to open up additional spots.

Anyway, we look good enough now. I can make the league available to outsiders to fill out our league a little if we need it. But when do you want the draft?
I can do it any night through Tuesday.
 

NoShame

UDFA
Messages
2,797
Reaction score
1
Ok I currently have it set for Monday at 9pm est. let me know if anyone can't make it. We can easily change it.
 
Top Bottom