Status
Not open for further replies.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Only 8 teams.. Might push the draft back to buy us more time to get some more teams...

It's not just us.
I renewed in two other leagues that were 12 and 16 team leagues for the last few years.Both drafted with 10 teams this year.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
It's not just us.
I renewed in two other leagues that were 12 and 16 team leagues for the last few years.Both drafted with 10 teams this year.

That sucks... But you would think with as many know-it-alls and wannabe GMs on here we would at least be able to get 10..

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
8 teams are good IMO.

10 would be ideal, but whatevs.

8 teams would be gay. Everyone would be loaded, you wouldn't even have to check your roster all season and still have a shot at winning the championship.

I've always thought 12 team leagues were the best. Separates the men from the boys. 14 or more and I feel like one or two injuries to key players and you're fucked.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well, are we drafting tonight or not. You better make up your mind pretty quick. It's after 6 now.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I changed it to Wednesday 9pm est.

Idk how it got set for 11pm tonight but that was too late anyway..

Let's get some other teams in there.. We should be able to get 2 more at least.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I changed it to Wednesday 9pm est.

Idk how it got set for 11pm tonight but that was too late anyway..

Let's get some other teams in there.. We should be able to get 2 more at least.

Goddammit.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I set my alarm for 11:50pm and when it went off I was like fuck it auto draft that shit. When I check this morning I saw that it got moved. Me likey.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I have an AA meeting on Wednesday night. Its anonymous but Bob will be joining me for his first meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom