Status
Not open for further replies.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Mid. I offered you a trade a week ago. I thought you accepted because it said it was going thru on Thursday but today it now says Monday.

Reaction score
Should've sent me a pm.

Not pouting. My fantasy teams always suck and I'm excited about the team, but think whatever success we have this year is short term and if it ties us to the red clapper longer, were screwed. But that's okay I guess because at least my Vols have a good young coach and show growth/potential.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trade approved. I probably got the short end but I'm wallowing at 1-5 and my homeboy Dez deserves better.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I figured you need rb help big time and Graham will be a nice upgrade. Kelce is going to be hit or miss each week. Having Dez, Murray, and Romo should help my scoring totals. I am planning to use Romo the rest of the way.

I am a bit surprised how the fantasy season has gone so far.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
JBond's going to roll me up in the title game.
He will likely saw off the top of my fantasy skull and tap the ashes off his victory cigar into it.
But hell,the only reason I got here was by the remarkable feat of sucking slightly less than 4 other guys to get in the playoffs.
That's right,I am the DCU's NFC South.
So good luck brother and think of me kindly when you're polishing your trophy.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hi six. Good luck today. I think you have a great chance to win. You are up 16 points already and nearly all my stud players are hurt. It was fun either way. Thanks for setting it up the league for us. Talk to you tonight.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Looks like it might be better than I thought,but I'm hanging my hat on guys who have been up and down all year.
Your running backs and Dez/Romo could blow me up in a heartbeat.
Has been fun though and props to NoShame for running the league.
Once again good luck.

Reaction score
Congrats to whoever wins. Wish I participated more but my team was brutal and trying to navigate the yahoo fantasy page on my phone was about as frustrating as trying to unclasp a bra.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I think pulling Romo at the end is going to cost me. My fantasy team laid an egg today. Second worst performance of the season.

It's all good. The boys are back!

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Man,there I was cheering the drubbing going on,then watching your score rise in fantasy.
So it's up to AJ Green and stat corrections for me to have a shot tonight.
Like you say,it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom