Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh now your comparing me to hostile?

Great.

His interview today was fine.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just heard Jerry say the reason we didn't take floyd was because the scouts spent the year looking for 3-4 players and he is a nose tackle. They rated him too high for this defense and didn't want him at 18. Had to have a starter on offensive line and had to get one in first round.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Callahan on Frederick

Smart, tough, dependable great work ethic and from a great program. Will be a solid starter right away.

Because of injuries to other players will start OTA at center and also play guard, may start at guard and move to center.

Extremely intelligent will make everyone around him better.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Monte kiffin stood up and started yelling this guy is going to kick ass when Wilcox was drafted. That is what got everyone so excited in the war room.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Monte kiffin stood up and started yelling this guy is going to kick ass when Wilcox was drafted. That is what got everyone so excited in the war room.

I wish there were video of it. I saw the reaction and I wasn't sure if it was over the pick or not because it was so over the top.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is, I am sure the website will put up the draft special this week. I can't upload it because they will get my account zapped.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Just heard Jerry say the reason we didn't take floyd was because the scouts spent the year looking for 3-4 players and he is a nose tackle. They rated him too high for this defense and didn't want him at 18. Had to have a starter on offensive line and had to get one in first round.

How would you ever pick BPA in a true sense if you base your grades on what scheme you are playing?

BPAWFOS?

Best Player Available Who Fits Our Scheme?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not really. More Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. Besides, Escobar is from California. Born and raised. More than likely he's Mexican

No he is from ny. Born and raised. Didn't move till the end of 8th grade to California.

Reaction score
He likes to paint and play basketball. His favorite player was Brandon Jacobs.

That said, i think it’s pretty cool to have a hispanic QB throwing to a hispanic TE on America’s Team.

Exciting stuff.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He likes to paint and play basketball. His favorite player was Brandon Jacobs.

That said, i think it’s pretty cool to have a hispanic QB throwing to a hispanic TE on America’s Team.

Exciting stuff.

Call it progress. You do know at one time you had a Hispanic holder in Romo, holding the ball for a Hispanic kicker named Jose Cortez?

And I would imagine that many other Hispanics that are Cowboys' fans like yourself, feel the same way; to which there is nothing wrong with that. And Jerry being the businessman that he is recognizes this marketing potential with that segment of the population, while getting a good player to boot---albeit one that we did not need. Yet when I pointed this out... you jumped all over my ass and accuse me of being a racist. LOL.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Callahan on Frederick

Smart, tough, dependable great work ethic and from a great program. Will be a solid starter right away.

Because of injuries to other players will start OTA at center and also play guard, may start at guard and move to center.

Extremely intelligent will make everyone around him better.

Solid 2nd round pick....Oh Wait

Reaction score
Monte is going to be sorely disappointed in JJ Wilcox.

Also, what kind of a shitty coach is Dooley that we draft none of his guys or even sign any as UDFAs.

Top Bottom