Reaction score
Scouting reports on all of them say they love a nice pair of slacks and catching Friends reruns on TBS.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
^^^thinking the same thing

It's useless to do it for any team..it's 100x more useless doing it for this one

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone else watching NFL Network with David Shaw (coach of Stanford)? I like his straight talk and the way he carries himself. I can't help but wonder if he'll make a good coach in the NFL one day?

I'm so sick of all the double talk, nonsense and attempts to be politically correct from the Cowboys, perhaps Im over rating him

I also liked Harbough's interview where he emphasized that he runs a meritocracy and every player will be advanced on merit alone (as it should be).

Contrast with Garrett who was just on NFLN with the most robotic, generic speak possible. Practically yelling at the camera with that monotone as he's trying so hard to project like the textbooks say. Jeez, can't he just shut it down and speak like a normal relaxed human once in a while?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Contrast with Garrett who was just on NFLN with the most robotic, generic speak possible. Practically yelling at the camera with that monotone as he's trying so hard to project like the textbooks say. Jeez, can't he just shut it down and speak like a normal relaxed human once in a while?

thats not fair and u know it.

u know exactly how the local media is here and how the team is portrayed nationally and used to complain about it all the time when wade would get skewered in pc's everyday. You can not speak your mind to the likes of watkins, hill, engle and u know that.

garrett and romo doing the bit is because they have to, we all know that.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can't talk like that here.

The writers and tv people are searching for the worst in everything all the time. If u speak frankly and say someone is struggling it opens a can of worms and causes all kinds problems.

That is why the fun loving romo is a robot and Garrett also.

I hate that crap. I wonder if fans and media go berzerk over Harbaugh's comments in Baltimore. He seems like a straight shooter that doesn't use a lot of double talk. I remember hearing him admitting to a mistake he made in a game and thought, how refreshing is that? Seems to me that kind of honesty is appreciated by fans and players, I know I like it.

You don't have to reveal every hidden thought (like Romos "if this is the worst thing..." comment) just be genuine and real and stand by the courage of your convictions and admit when you screw up, its gonna happen and no matter what you say, someone is always pissed.

Speaking of John Harbaugh, he's being interviewed now. I'm really envious of Baltimore for having Ozzie and John and the way they run their show.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

No kidding, I'm not a Garrett hater but that robotic style of his drives me nuts and his demeanor seems contrived to me, like he's acting the part vs just being himself. I thought I heard Aikman make a similar comment about him when he watched Garrets interviews, IIRC, he was laughing and saying something like who is that speaking in Garrets body?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i just watched the garrett interview.

i fail to see what is wrong with what he said in anyway.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate that crap. I wonder if fans and media go berzerk over Harbaugh's comments in Baltimore. He seems like a straight shooter that doesn't use a lot of double talk. I remember hearing him admitting to a mistake he made in a game and thought, how refreshing is that? Seems to me that kind of honesty is appreciated by fans and players, I know I like it.

You don't have to reveal every hidden thought (like Romos "if this is the worst thing..." comment) just be genuine and real and stand by the courage of your convictions and admit when you screw up, its gonna happen and no matter what you say, someone is always pissed.

Speaking of John Harbaugh, he's being interviewed now. I'm really envious of Baltimore for having Ozzie and John and the way they run their show.

harbaugh would not be able to speak freely here either. There is an entire group of people employed locally by espn 1033 that are intentionally spinning everything negative or to generate attention.

You can not say anything here positive or negative, everything is torn down.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i just watched the garrett interview.

i fail to see what is wrong with what he said in anyway.

I didn't see that interview so my comments were related to past interviews I've seen where he appeared as I described

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another thing people are forgetting, the last 6 games are so, our pass protection was pretty damn good...we sucked at run blocking...but pass pro was good...and we still sucked offensively to start games...hopefully these new weapons help that

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man jerry sounds drunk.

this is frigging painful to listen to and he is just rambling.

Top Bottom