Reaction score
I think you're being way too sensitive here sir. Pride in your heritage is cool. I'm jealous of it. I'm a mutt and we have no real tradition anymore.

Let's just drop it (Escobar jersey issue) so no one else gets their feelings hurt. Laz this mans you too.

I’m a mutt too btw. No real pride/tradition here. Just find the logic flawed.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
its an offensive league-you cant play good defense even with good defensive players...look what the ravens did to SF in the SB..games are being played in the 50s-60s now..maybe thats why we disregarded defense

I agree. Defense played no part in the Ravens beating the Colts or Patriots. Shit if it wasn't for Trindon Holliday they hold the Broncos to 21 points and allow an average of like 14 through the first three games of the playoffs. The Raven's defense closed Tom Brady out to end that game. I think they forced 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter.

To say the defense can just be flat out disregarded ignores the fact that teams like the Packers and Saints can score an absolute shit ton every week and yet didn't get the job done because the literally couldn't stop the opposition.

Both are needed which is why Dallas has been pretty split over the past 7 or so drafts in terms of where their top picks have gone.

Reaction score
Anyone remember when Jeremy Lin sold a shit ton of jerseys? In New York and in Houston. To Asians.

Did you know there's a large portion of Falcon fans, of a certain demographic, who still prefer Michael Vick over Matt Ryan?

It happens. It's reality. Stop being so sensitive.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hell, I'm mexican and I can tell you if the cowboys ever have a mexican starting for them that shirt will be in the top ten. What Fernando Valenzuela did for the Dodgers is nothing compared to what a Mexican (not from mexican descent, but actual mexican) in a starring role with the Cowboys would do.

Reaction score
So you guys believe the primary reason Jerry Jones drafted Escobar is for jersey sales?

Oh. No. I skim a lot of threads because I have ADD and I most of you bore me to death. I didn't know that was what was being argued.

I was just saying that people are like animals. Pack mentality. They root for and like those that look like them.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Real close to finishing my Masters though and I have good credit, so pretty sure I'm white.

If you don't see color, yeah, you're white. Whites are the only ethnic group that feels guilty enough to use that phrase.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Unfortunately, he has an extreme nastiness," Frederick's college coach Bret Bielema told KESN-FM in Dallas on Sunday. "I had to get on him a few of times. He broke a couple guys' arms and wrists by throwing them down on the ground and whacking them a little bit after the play, on our own team. ..."

or just keep talking about whether escobar's jersey will sell because he likes flautas.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Unfortunately, he has an extreme nastiness," Frederick's college coach Bret Bielema told KESN-FM in Dallas on Sunday. "I had to get on him a few of times. He broke a couple guys' arms and wrists by throwing them down on the ground and whacking them a little bit after the play, on our own team. ..."

or just keep talking about whether escobar's jersey will sell because he likes flautas.

Fredericks looks like Jeff Saturday, and the nastiness sounds like him. Hope he plays like him.

Top Bottom