Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Maybe they "look like controlled demolitions" because that's the only type of demolitions we ever see.

Honestly, how many "uncontrolled demolitions" have you witnessed? Where's the comparator group of uncontrolled demolitions that we can look to?

How should the building have fallen? Floor by floor, sliding off the top? Toppled over like a Jenga stack?

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There hasn't been one recorded case in history where fire caused a building to collapse.

I don't know why everyone is so quick to tow the company line and dismiss the evidence. Do you think the government and their investigations are going to reveal the truth? That's very naive.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
well i mean we have a huge body of monster jets with full tanks crashing into enormous steel structures from which to observe these things...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That still doesn't explain why the bases of these towers gave way.

Or WTC 7.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what's to explain? The top of the fucking building came crashing down. That weighs alot. There's this thing called "gravity" and "momentum".

Reaction score
I always forget about that third jet that flew into WTC 7.

RIP passengers of that flight... whoever you were.

Reaction score
<--- has no beef with how the twin towers came down.

I think the heat from the jet fuel plus the reduced structural integrety with having two massive planes fly into the building would/could lead to a collapse.

But #7 makes no sense whatsoever.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
what's to explain? The top of the fucking building came crashing down. That weighs alot. There's this thing called "gravity" and "momentum".

The top didn't weigh more than the rest of the building. You have to take the base out if you want it to fall the way it did.

If that's the case, why don't demolition crews just plant charges at the tops of buildings? Sure would save a lot of time and money.

I'll wait for your stupid answer.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
<--- has no beef with how the twin towers came down.

I think the heat from the jet fuel plus the reduced structural integrety with having two massive planes fly into the building would/could lead to a collapse.

But #7 makes no sense whatsoever.

Neither made sense, and thermite was found at both sites.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The top didn't weigh more than the rest of the building. You have to take the base out if you want it to fall the way it did.

If that's the case, why don't demolition crews just plant charges at the tops of buildings? Sure would save a lot of time and money.

I'll wait for your stupid answer.

Actually they put them all throughout the building. They do this because it's more cost-effective than ramming a jetliner into the building.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually they put them all throughout the building. They do this because it's more cost-effective than ramming a jetliner into the building.

No shit?

If I'm not mistaken, the WTC was built to withstand a jetliner.

Google it.

Top Bottom