Reaction score
Do you think the Patriot Act is/was a good thing?
I'm not saying that.

But I am saying, if this was all a conspiracy to get the Patriot Act in play, it's effect has been negligible at best.

By the way, if it was a conspiracy, there are far too many people involved that would have had to keep their mouths shut for this long. Someone wants to post a video of Bush flubbing a speech, (which happened all the time) and use that as proof of a conspiracy, knock yourself out.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
google.com

the same place you found all that retarded shit. just google debunking truthers or something.

You get a coverup that big someone will talk. It's only a matter of time.

Reaction score
I'm not saying that.

But I am saying, if this was all a conspiracy to get the Patriot Act in play, it's effect has been negligible at best.

By the way, if it was a conspiracy, there are far too many people involved that would have had to keep their mouths shut for this long. Someone wants to post a video of Bush flubbing a speech, (which happened all the time) and use that as proof of a conspiracy, knock yourself out.

I'm not saying I think the government was behind 9/11. I'm not suggesting they planned the entirety of 9/11. I don't know what level of involvement they played, if any. I'm saying a lot of it doesn't make sense, and I don't trust our government. They've lied to get us to war in the past - wouldn't suprise me if they did so again.

Reaction score
google.com

Oh. So you got nothing. K.

the same place you found all that retarded shit. just google debunking truthers or something.

You get a coverup that big someone will talk. It's only a matter of time.

Theres no logical explanation for WTC 7 to fall the way it did.

Since when does burning desks and paper melt steel and cause a sky scraper to collapse in a uniform fashion?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Again, how did you expect the president to act? To start kicking over chairs, or what?

Do you remember that day at it unfolded, or are you saying this all with the benefit of hindsight?

One thing I do believe was covered up was that 93 was shot down. And I understand why the truth wasn't told there. But if this was all done by the government, why would shooting it down be necessary?

Do something. Jump on Air Force One and get on the phone with the people in charge on Homeland Security. Scramble fighter jets, evacuate the White House.

Anything but sit there reading a stupid fucking book with kindergarteners.

And what I remember from that day, which is waking up in my dorm room that Tuesday morning to the first tower already hit, then seeing the second tower being hit, then seeing the second tower fall, then going to class, etc. has nothing to do with anything we're arguing.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh. So you got nothing. K.

Theres no logical explanation for WTC 7 to fall the way it did.

Since when does burning desks and paper melt steel and cause a sky scraper to collapse in a uniform fashion?

Since physics, ******.

Stop taking your opinions from youtube videos and do some actual research.

Reaction score
remember that time someone else watched "Fat, Lazy and Nearly Dead" and you started juicing because of it?

This is alot like that.

Still got nothing, I see.

brb gonna go set some printer paper at the base of the Statue of Liberty and take that fucker to the ground

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's alot like a massive plane filled with jet fuel.

Which still won't make a massive structure freefall to the ground.

You have to take out the base of the buildings as well as the middle and up from there to get the buildings to collapse the way they did. Last time I checked, the planes hit at the top of them. I'll look again, but I'm pretty sure that's where they hit.

You have to be a special ****** to believe jet fuel made a building implode on itself.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which still won't make a massive structure freefall to the ground.

You have to take out the base of the buildings. Last time I checked, the planes hit at the top of them. I'll look again, but I'm pretty sure that's where they hit.
Keep basing your "common sense" analysis of the fall by your observations of how Jenga towers fall.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, I use "this is what actually fucking happened."

Has nothing to do with how it makes me feel. I could believe your bullshit story tomorrow and it doesn't change my life one bit. But there's no point to it because your story is such far-fetched bullshit. All your claims, and problems with how the buildings fell are easily, easily, EASILY debunked. It takes two seconds on google. But you want to believe this conspiracy bullshit because...why exactly? What the fuck are you going to do about it, even if it's true?

Occams razor this shit.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do something. Jump on Air Force One and get on the phone with the people in charge on Homeland Security. Scramble fighter jets, evacuate the White House.

Anything but sit there reading a stupid fucking book with kindergarteners.

You're right, the fact that he didn't immediately run out of there like a lunatic with a dozen uzi-wielding secret service men means it was an inside job.

And what I remember from that day, which is waking up in my dorm room that Tuesday morning to the first tower already hit, then seeing the second tower being hit, then seeing the second tower fall, then going to class, etc. has nothing to do with anything we're arguing.

It matters because I watched it all live (beyond the second tower) and there was plenty of coverage of Bush's reaction. It wasn't unusual at all. This isn't some Hollywood action movie -- there is such a thing as keeping your cool under pressure, not overreacting like a panicked teenage girl. It's part of being the President.

So what's the truther theory on 93 being shot down? Just to make the coverup look more credible or what?

Reaction score
~claims it takes 2 second to debunk~

~prefers to debate with nothing more than witty one liners instead of actually backing up claims that it takes 2 seconds to debunk~

Explain WTC 7.

Top Bottom