bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Best athlete and student? What a shitty, underpopulated little school he must have attended.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
my biggest problem with the idea of the government pulling off a conspiracy like this is I don't have enough faith in them that enough people could coordinate such an event and manage to keep it quiet. Go down to the DMV and you'll see what I mean

I thought the idea of the government staging terror attacks to garner public support was wacko as well until I was reading a book about Eisenhower and it talked about how he seriously considered staging attacks on Americans to garner support for invading Cuba, so its not completely out of the realm of possibility. I still don't buy 911 was a government/CIA operation but God help us if it was.

You can read about Operation Northwoods here

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The beginning of Loose Change ties into you're point about Truman. At least watch the first 10 minutes of this. I highly recommend watching the whole thing if you have time.

[video=youtube;a58Zfu9kBb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a58Zfu9kBb0[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
my biggest problem with the idea of the government pulling off a conspiracy like this is I don't have enough faith in them that enough people could coordinate such an event and manage to keep it quiet. Go down to the DMV and you'll see what I mean

I thought the idea of the government staging terror attacks to garner public support was wacko as well until I was reading a book about Eisenhower and it talked about how he seriously considered staging attacks on Americans to garner support for invading Cuba, so its not completely out of the realm of possibility. I still don't buy 911 was a government/CIA operation but God help us if it was.

You can read about Operation Northwoods here

Don't mind the sheep...

Like I was saying, the beginning of Loose Change ties into you're point about Truman. At least watch the first 10 minutes of this. I highly recommend watching the whole thing if you have time.

[video=youtube;a58Zfu9kBb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a58Zfu9kBb0[/video]

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Truman?

What took so long? You'd think they'd strike at a time when all these internet sleuths wouldn't be around to expose their carefully orchestrated plan.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
US conspiracy at Pearl Harbor to enter WWII: Check
US conspiracy to kill JFK so LBJ can assume the Presidency and enter the Vietnam War: Check
Insinuate the "incident" in the Gulf of Tonkin never happened as a false pretense to enter the Vietnam War: Check
9/11 was an attack by the US on the US to enter into war with Muslims: Check

All in the first 10 minutes. Fucking fruit loops.................

Top Bottom