dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was looking at some stuff after seeing the above.

This coaching staff/team must do literally NO film study of other teams' games.

Green Bay scored 30+ THREE times ALL season. Their season high of 38 was on opening day. After that, they didnt score 30+ in a game all season until wins against the Panthers and Vikings in December. They only scored 17 in Chicago in their season finale, a game they had to win.

But they scored 6 tds on their opening 7 possessions vs this shitpile team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said, we are a laughingstock team.

Then he added "by the 3rd quarter we were focused on only one team"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
thomas basically saying that its quinn's fault
Quinn also decided to hardly play Thomas and Mukuamu all year, despite both being younger, faster, better range and better playmaking potential than the 3 safeties he gave all the PT to.

Mukuamu had an excellent end to the 2022 season and played well in the nickel/dime D in both playoff games, then never saw the field this year.

Quinn was also the coach "up on the table" for Kelvin Joseph, Nahshon Wright & Sam Williams

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quinn also decided to hardly play Thomas and Mukuamu all year, despite both being younger, faster, better range and better playmaking potential than the 3 safeties he gave all the PT to.

Mukuamu had an excellent end to the 2022 season and played well in the nickel/dime D in both playoff games, then never saw the field this year.

Quinn was also the coach "up on the table" for Kelvin Joseph, Nahshon Wright & Sam Williams

I still think Sam Williams can be a real good player. Is he the sharpest tool in the shed? Obviously not. But the kid's got hustle and you can't take that away from him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I still think Sam Williams can be a real good player. Is he the sharpest tool in the shed? Obviously not. But the kid's got hustle and you can't take that away from him.
Oh there's no doubt he has tremendous physical traits. He has shown some flashes of being pretty special.

But I think he's also someone that needs HARD coaching to unlock all his potential. Needs someone teaching him to pay attention to details etc etc. This HC and staff aint it.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised he spoke afterward. That combined with how calm and casual he looked in the box at the end of the game worries me. What if he decides to bring this shit back again next year?

I know what that would mean for me, today would be the last Cowboys game I'd watch. Just no reason to waste any more time on something like this.

I just cannot see how Jerry can even consider bringing this back.
3 back to back to back 12-5 regular seasons, 1-3 in the playoffs and as someone mentioned earlier it was all lined up for us to at least win 2 and get to the Championship game.
If he brings this back this team will miss the playoffs next year (check out the schedule) and even if we make it well we know the end game anyway.
What I don't understand is that Jerry got to be where he is by looking at fear in the face and telling it to fuck off so why is he so fucken paralyzed when it comes to this team?
Fuck it try something different and if we wet the bed then fuck you tried something new what is the shame in that versus being scared to make any real meaningful moves and redefining insanity!!!!
Someone on Cowherd mentioned today that no team having to pay elite money to an average QB has ever won the Super Bowl so to that end either Dak looks at himself in the mirror with some self-awareness and does not ask for a cap crippling self serving contract or like someone else said before lets just rip the band aid off and start over.
I agree that this playoff was crushing more so based on the expectations we all had...man being a fan of this team sucks!!!

Top Bottom