LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even though the Redskins arnt very good, I think we do learn something about our team tonight.

This is a major league trap game to say the least. Its been a crazy season in the NFL so far, if our guys can stay focused and take care of business I think its further proof that something is really different with our team this time.

My sentiments exactly. This is a perfect game for the Redskins:

1.) A win ON THE ROAD against arguably the best team in the NFC, on one of the biggest stages in the game (MNF). Such would allow the Redskins to hit the reset on their season. They really have nothing to lose, every body is expecting the to lose.

2.) Cowboys of the past has always had a propensity of having marginal QBs have career games against them.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Washington's offense ranks 7th overall in yards per game. Their passing yards per game ranks 5th overall in the NFL.

And the Dallas defense gives up 6.1 yards per play, which is tied for 4th worst in the NFL.

Washington's offense has had some problems, obviously (e.g., they haven't scored a lot of points, their team is -9 in turnovers).

But it isn't so difficult to imagine the Washington offense getting on a roll vs. the Dallas defense.

How much of that is garbage stats, from the Redskins laying from behind and so they naturally will pass more?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Long time no see fellas. I just bet all my virtual monies on Dallas.

OT: Watching the Denver game and oiling myself up on all these fantasy points Sanders has racked up. Also checking out Ware. 7 sacks on the season. That's 1 more than Dallas' entire defense.

So, I've bet twice. Bet it all both times. Lost both times.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So, I've bet twice. Bet it all both times. Lost both times.

Um... if you lost it all it is gone. Twice? How does that happen? Someone owes me some imaginary money.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Um... if you lost it all it is gone. Twice? How does that happen? Someone owes me some imaginary money.

I asked, and I guess I received.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, I guess.

Reaction score
Washington's offense ranks 7th overall in yards per game. Their passing yards per game ranks 5th overall in the NFL.

And the Dallas defense gives up 6.1 yards per play, which is tied for 4th worst in the NFL.

Washington's offense has had some problems, obviously (e.g., they haven't scored a lot of points, their team is -9 in turnovers).

But it isn't so difficult to imagine the Washington offense getting on a roll vs. the Dallas defense.

I haven't seen Washington play this season, which may explain it .... but I'm developing a case of "the Midswats." .... just have a bad feeling about this one. A few fluke big plays from Washington could spell trouble.

But I'll pick Dallas.

Yeah, I think you are right about the Washington defense having its hands full with the Dallas offense. But strange things sometimes happen in games.

If the Washington offense is successful against the Dallas defense and the Cowboys misfire on a few drives, settle for field goals on a few other drives, and have a few turnovers, maybe that changes Linehan's approach.

(Yeah, I know that Linehan's hand has been steady earlier this season when the team has fallen behind, but if things were to go bad enough ....).

I should have put my vCash where my mouth was ....

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I've made out like a bandit.... Loaded up heavily on the Skins.

When I looked last night before the game there was only a total of 5000 on the skins. Much of that was mine. How much did you load up on the skins? Just curious. I must have missed it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any of you bitches need a loan, I'm here to help for a small, nominal fee. You all ate the cheese........

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Any of you bitches need a loan, I'm here to help for a small, nominal fee. You all ate the cheese........
When the next vBookie event is posted everyone with a zero gets 500.. It's the built in "help the poor" option.

For my part, I took away all my own vCash and left only just enough to still be in the lead. I had well over 250,000 because I loaded up on the Skins.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When the next vBookie event is posted everyone with a zero gets 500.. It's the built in "help the poor" option.

For my part, I took away all my own vCash and left only just enough to still be in the lead. I had well over 250,000 because I loaded up on the Skins.

In other words, you spread the wealth. I never made you for a leftist liberal.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In other words, you spread the wealth. I never made you for a leftist liberal.....
I didn't spread it, I just took mine away. I let the add-on give everyone 500 each time so we can all still bet. Wouldn't be worthwhile if only 4 or 5 people could bet.

On Halloween my shack job dresses up as Nancy Pelosi, and when kids come to my door she tells them she is taking half their candy they have, and giving it to those who are too lazy to go trick or treating themselves. Oh and, charging their parents a environmental fee for the wrappers - those aren't biodegradable.

I died of shock nearly, the first year seeing almost ALL the kids open their bags to let her take their candy.

Top Bottom