SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Jon Gruden:This guy Colt McCoy I call him hop-a-long cause he shoots himself in the foot.

Fuck.The.Redskins.
Cowboys win.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I haven't seen Washington play this season, which may explain it .... but I'm developing a case of "the Midswats." .... just have a bad feeling about this one. A few fluke big plays from Washington could spell trouble.

But I'll pick Dallas.

They're going to be pulling a lot of stunts similar to what the Rams did against the Seahawks.

Redskin fans I know are hoping to high heaven that the Redskins will somehow feature RG3 a lot into the offense.

I don't think having 1 or 2 weeks to prepare for that scenario is going to help them one bit, but whatever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How fucking dumb must Lamar Houston be?

Injures his knee celebrating an end of game sack of a backup QB in a game where their team gave up 50+

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Goodell and league office must be proud of the basically zero defense weekend they've trotted out there this week.

Really fucking pathetic defense.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought Philly and Arizona played pretty good D, too.

But he's right overall on his point. I'm sure Goodell won't rest until every week looks like a TCU-Baylor game. Because everyone knows that's quality football.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought Philly and Arizona played pretty good D, too.

But he's right overall on his point. I'm sure Goodell won't rest until every week looks like a TCU-Baylor game. Because everyone knows that's quality football.

probably will continue to get worse I'm sure...every yr they tweak or add another rule here or there to further penalize defenses for anything they might be able to do..

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most teams around the league have terrible QB play compared to what we're used to. At least 75% of teams around the league basically don't have a chance.

That's what most of us have been telling the Romo haters for years, but they don't get it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Most teams around the league have terrible QB play compared to what we're used to. At least 75% of teams around the league basically don't have a chance.

That's what most of us have been telling the Romo haters for years, but they don't get it.

Really? 19 QB's in the league had QB ratings over 90 going into today, and two others had a QB rating between 89-90

30 QB's had a QB rating over 80

Top Bottom