dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A story is out from Jane Slater that a player in the locker room stated that Dak panics if his first look isn’t there.

This has been mentioned on this board before. But I find it interesting that it’s also coming from one of Daks teammates
I suspect she got a talking to from some of the higher ups, because she was walking that back (along with some of the other stuff she reported) some late yesterday.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I suspect she got a talking to from some of the higher ups, because she was walking that back (along with some of the other stuff she reported) some late yesterday.

Texas my ass....and Texas are a bunch of pussies. I said it!!!! The pussies in the media reflect the citizenry of that pussy ass state. And the governor is a weak bum as well. No balls. The Texans that made a stand at the Alamo are long dead and buried. The new breed of Texans would simply vacate the premesis.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I hate this reasoning.....!!! So what...do we just stay where we're at? Never try to upgrade because we may not find someone better?

The 9ers have gone from Kap, to Garoppolo, to Trey Lance, to Brock Purdy. Real teams are always trying to develop QB's.

BB had the GOAT and still took Garoppolo in the 2nd round while the GOAT was still in his prime.

The Packers were 13-3 in 2019 with Rodgers and still drafted Love in the 1st round of the 2020 draft. And they drafted Rodgers when they still had Farve.

The Chiefs went 11 and 5 with Alex Smith but still moved up for Mahomes.

The Eagles had Wentz and still took Hurts.

Jimmy had Troy and still took Steve Walsh.

A good team never settles for the QB position. They're always trying to improve......except the Dallas Cowboys. Somehow, there's just no one out there better than the scrub we have. I hate that mentality. Fuck off......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate this reasoning.....!!! So what...do we just stay where we're at? Never try to upgrade because we may not find someone better?

The 9ers have gone from Kap, to Garoppolo, to Trey Lance, to Brock Purdy. Real teams are always trying to develop QB's.

BB had the GOAT and still took Garoppolo in the 2nd round while the GOAT was still in his prime.

The Packers were 13-3 in 2019 with Rodgers and still drafted Love in the 1st round of the 2020 draft. And they drafted Rodgers when they still had Farve.

A good team never settles for the QB position. They're always trying to improve......except the Dallas Cowboys. Somehow, there's just no one out there better than the scrub we have. I hate that mentality. Fuck off......
also its nashon wright is making this post on twitter... he couldve said "dak is elite" or something like that to support his QB, but he chose to say "and get who"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Well said, agree with it all except the Purdy stuff. He wasn't drafted with any intention of seeing the field anytime soon thereafter (if ever). He ended up on the field because of injuries to the top-2 guys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well said, agree with it all except the Purdy stuff. He wasn't drafted with any intention of seeing the field anytime soon thereafter (if ever). He ended up on the field because of injuries to the top-2 guys.

True. But my point is that you still churn the position. Maybe they drafted Purdy to be a back up but they still evaluated him and saw something they liked enough to draft him, albeit with the last pick in the draft. A good team never stays put and is satisfied with the most important position on the field.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Three years in a row Dak has had amazing (league and stat leading) regular seasons, only to shit the bed in the Playoffs.

There is no other conclusion that can be drawn other than he can’t handle the pressure of the big games.

He did the same thing in the San Fran and the Bills games during the regular season this year. Winning vs San Fran as it turns out could have made us the #1 seed in the NFC and given us a bye.

Anytime the pressure is on, he performs like we saw vs GB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Three years in a row Dak has had amazing (league and stat leading) regular seasons, only to shit the bed in the Playoffs.

There is no other conclusion that can be drawn other than he can’t handle the pressure of the big games.

He did the same thing in the San Fran and the Bills games during the regular season this year. Winning vs San Fran as it turns out could have made us the #1 seed in the NFC and given us a bye.

Anytime the pressure is on, he performs like we saw vs GB.
Which for the most part, is just like the rest of the team.

Culture matters and this team's culture is fucking shit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which for the most part, is just like the rest of the team.

It’s a good thing they brought back the same HC then isn’t it?

That’ll change the culture.

I’m actually surprised that we haven’t heard that MM and DQ haven’t lost the locker room over the GB loss.

I would have expected some of the players that actually do have balls to let some snarky comments loose in the media about how unprepared DQ and MM had the team for GB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s a good thing they brought back the same HC then isn’t it?

That’ll change the culture.

I’m actually surprised that we haven’t heard that MM and DQ haven’t lost the locker room over the GB loss.

I would have expected some of the players that actually do have balls to let some snarky comments loose in the media about how unprepared DQ and MM had the team for GB
Jane Slater had a couple comments from players about some items.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jeri & spawn are the culture and its never changing

they're never winning another super bowl under jeri doing it the way he's done it for the last 30 years and since jeri refuses to change and give up the reigns, being a Cowboy fan will always be a Groundhog Day of failure

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jane Slater had a couple comments from players about some items.

I heard some about Dak

But I expected to hear more about how the coaches didn’t have them ready for a fucking playoff game

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
It's hard for Jerry to admit he was wrong when he wrote a check for 50 million bucks and handed it to Dak! His ego will never let him and Dak will retire as a Cowboy, mark my words!
He's certainly going to be a Cowboy for "multiple years". Just read this & it's rather depressing. It's Dak's contract from the get go until now. He literally has Jerry on the ropes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I heard some about Dak

But I expected to hear more about how the coaches didn’t have them ready for a fucking playoff game
They have to take ownership of some of this too.

They dont work hard, it's readily apparent.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have to take ownership of some of this too.

They dont work hard, it's readily apparent.

It was an utter and complete failure from the top down

Bad schemes by the coaches.

I’ll prepared players (also on the coaches)

Players out partying the night before
(Also on the coaches)

Bad QB play
Bad QB play
Bad D Line play

Bad ST play

Bad every damn thing!

Top Bottom