Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I really don't see how theblueandsilver keeps any members. Over the last 8 months I'm pretty sure their board has been out of service twice for a long length of time. I asked OCF what was going on and why was he losing so much traffic.

He didn't really answer my questions if I recall. Just blamed it on a bad year for the Cowboys and offered me a line.

Reaction score
✮RIDE✮OR✮DIE✮;46705 said:
Somebody shut this dude's mouth up. My zipper is stuck. I love forum tough guys.

Are you saying someone else should stick a wiener in his mouth?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know what to think about Javar. He's been one of those guys that'll drop in and post once or twice and then you don't see him for a month.

Canada180

Spectator
Reaction score
Been to a bunch of places, usually until they get fed up with me( not long). Ha

Started at espn way back. Actually me and Allen 700lbs started espn. Sorta lie.

Canada180

Spectator
Reaction score
Yup. He was a trip.

You folks here are swell. When do I become a mod.?

Some people say I'm pushy. I dunno.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I accidentally found the star telegram cowboys forum in the spring of 03 while looking for a star telegram phone number.

Eagles fans over ran that site in 04 when the eagles were playing great and the star telegram shut it down.

From there I went to cowboys-forum.

From there I went to cowboyszone where I have been until february this year. I was told in no certain terms I wasnt wanted there and to run away knowing certain people do not like me.

so here I am. I miss alot of the posters at the zone, superpunk, theogt, chocolate lab, hoofbite,adamjt and many more. I hope they find there way here.

Reaction score
I'm sure when Zoners get wind that Hostile is making decisions on how to run this forum as well, then they'll overlook our general lack of traffic and stick around here.

Ps - Eat a dick, Sheik.

Top Bottom