Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
i,ve done this for year's..please check the ip's......and get it out of your system. i'm a basketball coach just need some relief from dumbsses,,,, Really?

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
you know..i'm a member of a YBOA forum.and admin. Just because i'm up with you guys don't make me what ever you think just a badass Cowboys fan.. ltr..

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
you know..i'm a member of a YBOA forum.and admin. Just because i'm up with you guys don't make me what ever you think just a badass Cowboys fan.. ltr..

Your screen name makes me think of Tri-Tip.

So you can stay.

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The first Cowboys forum that I joined is the one that is linked to the Dallas Cowboys website. A little later I joined CowboysZone. After that I joined Cowboys-Forum and some other Cowboys boards (I think joined The Blue and Silver.I also might have joined Dallas Cowboys Central). I joined a forum called SportsJabber. SportsJabber was started by a Cowboys fan, but it's still more of a forum about all NFL teams and also other sports. There are a lot of Cowboy fans at SportsJabber. Another forum that I joined was called 'CowboysBoard'. After that I joined Dallas Cowboys Universe :)

I am still a member of all of these boards.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
The first Cowboys forum that I joined is the one that is linked to the Dallas Cowboys website. A little later I joined CowboysZone. After that I joined Cowboys-Forum and some other Cowboys boards (I think joined The Blue and Silver.I also might have joined Dallas Cowboys Central). I joined a forum called SportsJabber. SportsJabber was started by a Cowboys fan, but it's still more of a forum about all NFL teams and also other sports. There are a lot of Cowboy fans at SportsJabber. Another forum that I joined was called 'CowboysBoard'. After that I joined Dallas Cowboys Universe :)

I am still a member of all of these boards.

Well you little slut.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
maybe he can sperad it slowly so it don't kill us all at once..just a thought..

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
jerry is going to let Roy williams retire a Cowboy...that's cool on his part. just wish the dude could cover as we might find a spot on this team for him the next couple years.

His early years was good...no help for the wiery..lol

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it in here Bob...baby steps.. i'm used to 3.8 and this is 4.0. Give me a day sheeeeesh. When i start you guys will be bitchin..lol!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tell us a little about where you are from. What boards have you been a part of? What boards are you still a part of? What boards are you no longer a part of?

?????

Thank you, and welcome to DCU!!!

There are no other message boards on/in the internet.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
There are no other message boards on/in the internet.

Well,that's a shame.

I heard the Star Wars guys were just about to name a winner in the epic "Han/Greedo shot first" thread.

Now we'll never know.

✭RIDE✭OR✭DIE✭

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Tell us a little about where you are from. What boards have you been a part of? What boards are you still a part of? What boards are you no longer a part of?

?????

Thank you, and welcome to DCU!!!

I think most know about me and my C-F background. I am also a member at the Zone, theblueandsilver.com, dallascowboys.net, and absolutecowboys.com. The last two banned me right off the bat for the stars in my name. I sent a pm to the admin and got berated cause apparently some members wanted them too and said I had not been there a day and started something. The guy is here in San Antonio and I found out he is a coke head. I later created a new account about 3 months later. They are super strict and have lost tons of members do to this. Never really enjoyed the espn or scout.com's forums due to them being to mainstream for me.

Top Bottom