Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
no it don't...if the BPA was a QB in every round ..would you come out of this draft with 6-8 Qb's? please tell me your playin. that's just stupid and bad for the franchise..

anyway you know Rob is going to get atleast one OLB in this draft. he lives and dies by them.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
This is my first damn day..can you guys mail out a owners manual? i've always been a Cowboys fan and have collective knowledge of the last 44years of the franchise. I'm lost and need a little help here....don't even start on me or i be banned before the smell goes away.. thanks in advance.

Welcome.

I was going to warn you about Sheik and Cr122,but I'm too late.

Enjoy the place,it's cool.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
i like it here i feel i'm among my people. what's wrong with those two? they are not gay are they? This staff is coming together nicely.

the damn strengh and conditioning coach has (6) superbowl rings....now that's strong. oh, thanks for the warning. i owe you one.

Reaction score
no it don't...if the BPA was a QB in every round ..would you come out of this draft with 6-8 Qb's? please tell me your playin. that's just stupid and bad for the franchise..

anyway you know Rob is going to get atleast one OLB in this draft. he lives and dies by them.

Obviously you have not seen my mock draft. 19 quarterbacks taken in the first round! Zany!

C

Cr122

i like it here i feel i'm among my people. what's wrong with those two? they are not gay are they? This staff is coming together nicely.

the damn strengh and conditioning coach has (6) superbowl rings....now that's strong. oh, thanks for the warning. i owe you one.

No, we're not gay, we are just assholes.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

No,they are not gay.At least,not openly.

Just keep your eye on them,some stuff is missing from the supply closet,they have keys,you do the math.

And I'm loving the staff JG is putting together,and I'm hoping the new strength coach helps the team's endurance.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
ok, cool...sorry if i offended anyone. i'm just real. can't apoligize for being me. other sites are kinda touchie. your know politically correct.

thanks for giving me some breathing room..finally.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i like it here i feel i'm among my people. what's wrong with those two? they are not gay are they? .

Welcome to DCU.

And it isnt just those two who are ghey together, sometimes they involve Bob in a threesome.

Also as fyi, one of the hot topics of the month has been people who eat their poo. We have it on video.

If you have any ideas of why people would do such a disgusting thing, please feel free to fill us in.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Welcome to DCU.

And it isnt just those two who are ghey together, sometimes they involve Bob in a threesome.

Also as fyi, one of the hot topics of the month has been people who eat their poo. We have it on video.

If you have any ideas of why people would do such a disgusting thing, please feel free to fill us in.

That will never be explained. Anyone who attempts to rationalize it should have their account deleted right away.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
good call.."asshole" sir..we will call this one a draw...i really like this place..i'm probably talking over my head..but the Cowboys are all i care about.

let's get it on.......................................

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
good call.."asshole" sir..we will call this one a draw...i really like this place..i'm probably talking over my head..but the Cowboys are all i care about.

let's get it on.......................................

The shift key is your friend.

Other than that, Welcome.

Trip-67

Spectator
Reaction score
why do you want to shift.. never mind..i'm the noob..thank you for your hospitality...

Top Bottom