jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah, wonder if the libtards realize (or even care) that the dumbass Obama addministration gave 100's of millions to a failed electric car company that was charging 103k for its "luxury" electric car, and over 40k for its "economy" model. Of course that company failed miserably and now in a ploy to get even MORE money from the tax payers will lay off alot of people it promised to hire (and keep) so they can qualify for more money they dont deserve

It was not a electric car company that filed for bankruptcy it was a company that makes car batteries, you can't even get your facts right when you have a somewhat legitimate argument. :sbk92

cmon_son.gif

Reaction score
And liberals only get their thoughts from Olbermann, Maddow, Matthews, Krugman, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, etc?

You are in the same boat as Dbair, party whore extraordinaire. You get your talking points and don't deviate. It's pathetic.

Cythim

Reaction score
The word dumbass comes to mind whenever anyone says, buy an electric car, it saves the planet.

Where the fuck do you think that electricity comes from? Sugar bee candy land?

Besides Al Gore has moved on, he's all about making Capitalism better by having the government choose who wins!

We've been over this smart guy. Some electricity comes from hydro or nuclear plants and all of it comes from somewhere with emissions that are much better than the average car.

Reaction score
You are in the same boat as Dbair, party whore extraordinaire. You get your talking points and don't deviate. It's pathetic.

lol

You get your talking points from liberal media sources and don't deviate. It's pathetic.

See? We both can play this game.

Reaction score
lol

You get your talking points from liberal media sources and don't deviate. It's pathetic.

See? We both can play this game.
Every person you vote for or back has an R in front of their name. Every stance you take on a political topic, is Based on if it is popular rehtoric backed by the republican party. The same can't be said for me, but you and dbair go with your "I know you are but what am I" argument.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every person you vote for or back has an R in front of their name. Every stance you take on a political topic, is Based on if it is popular rehtoric backed by the republican party. The same can't be said for me, but you and dbair go with your "I know you are but what am I" argument.

Every candidate you vote for has a "liberal" tatooed all over them.

Reaction score
Every person you vote for or back has an R in front of their name. Every stance you take on a political topic, is Based on if it is popular rehtoric backed by the republican party.

Ever consider that since I'm a conservative I would lean towards the party that is most conservative? When was the last time the candidate with a D next to his name was more conservative 2233? And when was the last time an independent was actually electable?

The same can't be said for me, but you and dbair go with your "I know you are but what am I" argument.

You just spewed the same leftist rhetoric about conservatives just getting their talking points from radio personalities and TV pundits. That was a talking point that you just used and you want to accuse me of using talking points? lol

Reaction score
Ever consider that since I'm a conservative I would lean towards the party that is most conservative? When was the last time the candidate with a D next to his name was more conservative 2233? And when was the last time an independent was actually electable?
I still see that as the same issue, you are stuck on an ideology, damn logic, damn a different point of view, I have my ideology and I'm sticking to it. Personally, I'd never label myself either conservative or liberal it paints you in a corner.

You just spewed the same leftist rhetoric about conservatives just getting their talking points from radio personalities and TV pundits. That was a talking point that you just used and you want to accuse me of using talking points? lol
Yeah I'm not seeing that. I really didn't even hint at a core belief in anything I posted. I also didn't slam any of your core beliefs here. I have read a number of posts by both of you on these topics. That is why I formed that opinion of you both. DBAIR is much worse than you if that helps. I don't think I have ever heard any leftist radio personality say that about either of you.

Top Bottom