Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, as a MLB in a 4-3, Dan Connor won't have to run sideline-to-sideline nearly as much as he was asked to in the 3-4. Could be decent depth for Lee.

No idea about Albright. Maybe backup WOLB?

When you're not trying to be a complete dickwad of epic proportions, your football acumen is pretty impressive.

Fag.

Reaction score
I think I need to see what kind of staff Kiffin assembles before I can accurate judge this move.

I will say though, that losing Eberflus would be a mistake.

Reaction score
‏@CowboysNation1
From stories today it appears Ray Horton is being held to the 1 yr on his Cards contract, whether he's HC or DC. Dallas not getting shot

‏@DCUforums
@CowboysNation1 We can interview Horton next year after Kiffin passes away from old age.

ba da bing!

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
‏@CowboysNation1
From stories today it appears Ray Horton is being held to the 1 yr on his Cards contract, whether he's HC or DC. Dallas not getting shot

‏@DCUforums
@CowboysNation1 We can interview Horton next year after Kiffin passes away from old age.

ba da bing!

lol

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think I need to see what kind of staff Kiffin assembles before I can accurate judge this move.

I will say though, that losing Eberflus would be a mistake.

I still need to be sold on moving back to the 4-3.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I still need to be sold on moving back to the 4-3.

We have the personnel to switch to the 4-3. Some might argue we are better suited for it. I don't think that's the case. I do believe that we have the players to make the switch, though.

DE - Ware and Spencer and possibly Hatcher depending on the scheme

DT - Ratliff, Lissemore, Crawford, Hatcher maybe, we need to draft here

MLB - Lee

WOLB - Carter/Sims maybe

SOLB - Maybe Connor/Albright

We need help at S, but we need help there anyway.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Galloway on Sean Payton today:

Is told there was absolutely interest on both sides, but

-- Sean had decided that he could control Jerry but as time went on he grew more doubtful

-- Even more, Jerry didn't want to pay. Galloway says the way he hears it, Jerry actually laughed about it with Sean and told him that if that man in NO will pay you 8 mil a year, you better go take it.

:suicide

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Monte Kiffin says he won't force the cover-2 on the secondary.

Not sure what that means for the rest of the D as far as scheme. Although the move to the 4-3 is all but set.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Being able to quote a post you are referring to is this new feature on msg boards that a lot of really hope sticks around.

Shut up, you wanker.

ncf_u_mkiff_cr_400.jpg

"Settle down you whippersnappers or you'll get a whippin'!"

Top Bottom