dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont think u said anything I disagree with except that I think Alexander as bad as he was still serves as a type of scapegoat for Garrett because Garrett is never at fault. Its always somebody else.

If that were true, then that means Garrett went to Jones and co and said he wanted to can the guy.

And I really don't think that's what happened.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard to know how it went down

no doubt but we've all watched this shit show long enough to know the decision wasn't simply influenced by whats best for winning but also had to consider how it would "appear" to the sheep, make jones & spawn look, etc...any of which is just absurd but par for the course with this dysfunctional franchise

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no doubt but we've all watched this shit show long enough to know the decision wasn't simply influenced by whats best for winning but also had to consider how it would "appear" to the sheep, make jones & spawn look, etc...any of which is just absurd but par for the course with this dysfunctional franchise

yup exactly

do you think jerry gives a fuck about the minority of the fanbase thats critical of his decisions? no, because he doesnt want anybody telling him hes not a football guy

jerry is happy to pander to the brainwashed masses who follow the brand blindly and financially. these fans have short memories and little to no knowledge of the roster/front office. they just kno that zeke eats and you and everyone else can rotate your forearm bringing a fake spoon to your mouth because its so much fun to do... before that, you were happy crossing your forearms above your head after touchdowns.

personally, i pretty much react to everything with the classic air jerk off motion with my forearms until i at least see that garrett is shit canned

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw an article today that said several Cowboy OL did complain about Alexanders coaching/techniques by the way.

Top Bottom