Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
this season is not over. but the point is that dallas (like the NYG did) could get hot and make a run. neither team has or had high expectations going into the playoffs .....despite wtf happened that year in your head

Yep, the Giants were the only team in the NFC I worried about going into the playoffs. After the last game of the season they had against the Patriots, Giants fans had high expectations. I know, I live around them. They didn't expect to lose another game. I think 2011 was a bit more of a shocker.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because that’s what this franchises bloodlines built for us.. a standard that should stay year in and year out. CHAMPIONS- and nothing less should be drilled into each and every soul we put on that field.
This participation trophy bullshit Jones has instilled is garbage !!!!! PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION EVERYDAY ( yes it’s a bit notre dameish) but it’s a standard to live by .....
First, outstanding post.

Second, key words right here, and the main problem. When Jerry bought the team he hooked an iv up to himself to begin transfusing his bloodline into the Cowboys, and once Jimmy left it became a process that was unimpeded. Getting back to the days and attitude you mentioned would require an infusion of new blood, and Jerry's not letting anyone with their own needle anywhere near it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounding like there is some doubt about Prescott playing Sunday now.

According to reports he has a sprained AC Joint in his throwing shoulder, it was injured early in the Rams game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So who is rooting for the Cowboys to win on Sunday and make a run in the playoffs?

And who is rooting for a loss to seal Garrett’s fate so he finally gets fired?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

FIFY

2QDC79t.png

Top Bottom